https://imagecomics.com/content/view...for-april-2018

New books:

Analog #1
    Isola #1
    Crude #1
    The Dead Hand #1
    Skyward #1

My pull:

Descender #29 (please don't be the last arc )
    Kill or Be Killed #18

Quiet month.

Hyped for the release of Isola though! Did anyone read the 'prequel' thing they had running in the back of Motor Crush? Doesn't seem to be reprinted in the first issue here so I doubt it was super important. Curious to hear if it was good though! I got high hopes for this one.

Gideon Falls #2
    Kill or Be Killed #18

I'm trade waiting quite a few others. I might give Analog #1 a go, and possibly Skyward #1. Still no Autumnlands though unfortunately.

Edit: Only just realised that The Dead Hand #1 is written by Kyle Higgins. I may have to give that a try as well!
    Last edited by FluffySheep; 01-23-2018 at 03:04 PM.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Quote Originally Posted by TotalSnorefest View Post
    Hyped for the release of Isola though! Did anyone read the 'prequel' thing they had running in the back of Motor Crush? Doesn't seem to be reprinted in the first issue here so I doubt it was super important. Curious to hear if it was good though! I got high hopes for this one.

You can read the prequel online for free here https://isola.ca/. It has gotten me even more pumped for the series.
    Monthly: Batwoman, Black Hammer, Black Magick, Detective Comics, Injection, Extremity, Heathen, Lazarus, Monstress, The Old Guard.
    Mini Series: Abbott, Return to Whisper, Songs for the Dead.
    TPB/HC: Animosity, East of West, Invincible, Seven to Eternity, Southern Cross, The Woods.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyffy View Post
    You can read the prequel online for free here https://isola.ca/. It has gotten me even more pumped for the series.
    Thanks for this! I'll definitely read

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Nice to see Fear Agent getting nice, affordable reprints. I've only read the first trade and I've been wanting to read the rest for a while.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Skyward and Analog sound interesting enough to check out.
    image Ascender, Birthright, Deadly Class, Die, Lazarus, Monstress, Nocterra, Oblivion Song, Rat Queens, Realm, Reaver, Redneck, Sweet Paprika Marvel Excalibur, Marauders, X-Force, X-Men DC Batman/Catwoman, Wonder Girl Dynamite Red Sonja, Vengeance of Vampirella Boom Dark Blood, Once & Future, Something is Killing the Children

BANNED

Analog and Crude look promising.

The Nick Travers book does too
    Last edited by son of booyah; 01-24-2018 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    Nice to see Fear Agent getting nice, affordable reprints. I've only read the first trade and I've been wanting to read the rest for a while.
    Fear Agent is must read excellent. It's great they are reprinting these paperbacks, but I'll put the recommendation out there to get the two volumes of Dark Horse Library Editions. They are very affordable for the quality of the books and the super oversized format.

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OldManBrian View Post
    Fear Agent is must read excellent. It's great they are reprinting these paperbacks, but I'll put the recommendation out there to get the two volumes of Dark Horse Library Editions. They are very affordable for the quality of the books and the super oversized format.
    Oh wow, I just looked them up and they're way cheaper than I was expecting. I may just get them instead.

Edit: Though it does look like Volume 2 may be out of print. And with the series moving to Image, it probably won't be reprinted.
    Last edited by Ilan Preskovsky; 01-24-2018 at 05:11 PM.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    Oh wow, I just looked them up and they're way cheaper than I was expecting. I may just get them instead.

Edit: Though it does look like Volume 2 may be out of print. And with the series moving to Image, it probably won't be reprinted.
    Didn't know it was oop. I definitely recommend getting the new trades then. Excellent book.

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

days of Hate
    kill or be killed
    Lazarus
    mage
    stray bullets
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

Astonishing Member

McFarlane is back on Spawn again? Jeez, his break was short-lived lol.

My Image pulls are slowly shrinking......

Curse Words #13
    Deadly Class #33
    Elsewhere #6
    I Hate Fairyland #18
    Isola #1
    Kill Or Be Killed #18
    Lazarus #27
    Manifest Destiny #36
    Monstress #16
    Moonshine #9
    Scales & Scoundrels #8
    Vs #3
    The Walking Dead #178
    The Wicked + The Divine #35

But it's still a pretty great month overall. Will be very happy to have Lazarus back.