Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Some thoughts:

-First off, these are WAY better solicits than the ones we got last month. It's like we're getting to some actual progress.

-Why is 'The Hunt' SIX dollars??? Jesus.

-Looking forward to the future Wolverine arc. And Rosanas has been getting better at art ever since Captain Marvel. And this looks like it'll be interesting and divisive. I just hope it's a short arc.

-Not interested in Weapon H, Gold has a boring ass line-up (we know Guggs can't write Magik for his life), and Legion is ignoring X-Men Legacy so all those titles are in the gutter for me. Also, if Gold and Blue are going to be $5 for their new lineup, there better be some permanent roster changes.

-Exiles & Domino are definitely getting pulled.

-X-Men Red, New Mutants, and R+G continue to look positively stellar. And the new Blue team looks G R E A T, I'm picking it back up while the O5 are gone/in the 'Venomized' event.

-Looks like Astonishing is finally going somewhere. F*ck*ng finally.

Quote Originally Posted by planetxmen View Post
    Even worse, why are they reminding us of this awfulness?
    I thought they were trying to forget all that with his stint in Astonishing X-Men.

What an awful mess. We don't need to see or speak of it, ever again.
    Agreed. That rubbish really just needs to be buried with a clear retcon and never spoken of again.

The Hunt for Wolverine
    Old Man Logan
    Infinity Countdown
    Astonishing X Men

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    People overreact and seem committed to pretending there's no justification behind this. The current iteration of Bastion wants to restore mutants, as they are no longer facing extinction but are still an endangered species or something along those lines (and his utility function is to save humans from mutants, which can't be done with no mutants). This would line up with Emma's goals, but obviously their ends would be different. I think it is exceedingly obvious that Bastion isn't going to merrily leave the mutants alone once they return and, likewise, Emma isn't going to turn around and start siding with sentinels against mutants.

They have a common interest, that makes sense for them both. It's not unreasonable to see them team up, in this unique case.
    What's the justification for Havok making common cause with Mr. Sinister?

That Emma the white queen returned to her roots as a villain, where they should never have taken her out, is understandable, and I hope they keep her there, but Havok? please.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    I just realize that Andrea Sorrentino is back on the X-Books! Hurray!

But I just remember its in Weapon X... Dammit. I'm betting that he's there for a flashback for OML.
    Yeah, it’s a bit of a disappointment. But the revelation should be interesting in the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    She is an alternate Universe LADY version?

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    For whatever reason the X-Office is sticking to the "inverted" mentality for Havok and Sabretooth from AXIS that rest of the MU has ignored or forgotten about.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    She is an alternate Universe LADY version?
    I mean this wouldn't be the first time he was drawn to support evil women in power.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Some thoughts:

-First off, these are WAY better solicits than the ones we got last month. It's like we're getting to some actual progress.

-Why is 'The Hunt' SIX dollars??? Jesus.

-Looking forward to the future Wolverine arc. And Rosanas has been getting better at art ever since Captain Marvel. And this looks like it'll be interesting and divisive. I just hope it's a short arc.
    Yes april is a good month to be a x men fan.

The hunts price is caused by the logan tax, thats how you know its really yong man original flavor logan.

The future arc should be 4 issues. I hope it double ships in May.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    That Emma the white queen returned to her roots as a villain, where they should never have taken her out, is understandable, and I hope they keep her there, but Havok? please.
    Do you realize how hypocritical that is? Emma was a hero for far longer than she was a villain. AND Bunn has said that she will eventually return to being a hero, so basically this arc and then she'll be back.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

If all these new secret teams come out and Dazzler isn’t headlining any of them, I’m quitting Marvel for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mangacomic View Post
    Yeah, it’s a bit of a disappointment. But the revelation should be interesting in the very least.
    It’ll be to show what happened to Creed in OML’s future. For sure.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

im hoping these books stays the level of phoenix resurrection, because i really liked it
    we can be heroes, just for one day

- Damn shame what they did to Bishop and now they wanna relive it? Trash.

- The idea of Daken as an X-Man is just as ridiculous as Sabretooth.

- So much for Laura forging her own path. First she took the name, then "Enemy of the State", now "Old Woman Laura". Literally living off Wolverine's legacy smh.

At least Storm is off Gold... for the time being anyway.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Wow. ZERO interest in anything there. Looks like I’ll be taking a break from the X-books for a bit.
    I dropped Gold and will be dropping Blue and thought the only thing I was still giving a chance was Red but it seems there are still a couple 'X' books I am getting:

X-Men Red #3 (last chance at a team book)
    Astonishing X-Men #10 (can't get myself to drop a limited series part way through)
    Cable #156
    Despicable Deadpool #298
    Despicable Deadpool #299