Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Like... come on. I know I'm a Storm fan first and that makes me somewhat biased but COME TF ON. I'm happy to see how many people, Storm fans or not, realize what a magnificent FARCE it is to think sending in an alternate version of her former stalker to try and reach her is a better call than her BEST FRIEND, TEAMMATE, AND SISTER. Good call, Kitty. I am so SICK of Jean being defined by the men who obsessed over her in life and the Flamin Spicy Chicken Force. Literally a joke. And the laughs keep on coming watching Kitty delegating responsibility to her superiors on how best to go about a mission to find Jean Grey. JEAN GREY. Girlfriend should've kept her ponytail, followed orders, and stayed in her own damn lane where she belongs.

You're preaching to the choir!! Old Man Logan is complete BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Cable was also incapacitated (you can like that development or not, but that IS the situation).
    Yeah, that’s a stupid development which I don’t like. Precisely my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yeah, that’s a stupid development which I don’t like. Precisely my point.
    Same here. He was only taken out so he couldn’t be used here

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Same here. He was only taken out so he couldn’t be used here
    As well as Rachel who would also be infinitely more interesting than Old Man Logan. Heck, I'd have taken Emma over him.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Sidelining all the psychics is turning out to be a non-issue. As JG #10 showed even powerful telepaths can't do jack to the Phoenix if it says so. The most they could have done was determine the apparitions the X-Men fought weren't real from the get-go.

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Sidelining all the psychics is turning out to be a non-issue. As JG #10 showed even powerful telepaths can't do jack to the Phoenix if it says so. The most they could have done was determine the apparitions the X-Men fought weren't real from the get-go.
    Technically speaking Hellion is a psychic and he's not sidelined.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    As well as Rachel who would also be infinitely more interesting than Old Man Logan. Heck, I'd have taken Emma over him.
    INDEED! Rachel would be the perfect choice. The X-Men or maybe Marvel forgets how well she handled the force..

Come on people you know Kitty is Team Logan so why are you upset she picked him? Hell is anyone Team Scott anymore? Is there even a Team Scott on the X-men anymore?

Sooo... Jean builds a retreat where she and Scott sealed their love yet only Logan can bring her back? Realistically this would be doomed to failure but reality at Marvel left the building ages ago and the hand wave is king so what evs'.
    Last edited by Lokimaru; 01-24-2018 at 10:21 AM.

I still think it's all a misdirection. Phoenix appeared to Jean as the Green Phoenix. That has to be a good sign. But the Phoenix has never had to go through all of this trouble to gain a host. If Phoenix just wanted Jean to see it fighting X-men, it could have done that itself without the actual X-men being there. It created this whole fake world, surely it could do that.

Phoenix came here last time to reboot the mutants. Why would it want to kill the X-men/earth?
    Last edited by SugarMan; 01-24-2018 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokimaru View Post
    Come on people you know Kitty is Team Logan so why are you upset she picked him? Hell is anyone Team Scott anymore? Is there even a Team Scott on the X-men anymore?
    It's another alternate reality version of Cyclops .... so i'ts the same reason why OML is a stupid choice.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    It's another alternate reality version of Cyclops .... so i'ts the same reason why OML is a stupid choice.
    Except X-Men Blue just affirmed that the O5 are NOT from an alternate reality.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Except X-Men Blue just affirmed that the O5 are NOT from an alternate reality.
    Which makes OWL all the more stupid choice. Also Teen Jean's and Scott's psychic rapport is like non existant to this mini series.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix View Post
    Which makes OWL all the more stupid choice. Also Teen Jean's and Scott's psychic rapport is like non existant to this mini series.
    Right, shouldn't he have noticed she was, well, vaporized?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Storm should have pushed boyclops and the geriatric aside, told Kitty to shut up, and walked in that diner like "Hey bitch! Where you been?!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurus View Post
    Am I the only one tired of these evil Phoenix stories? Like there is no reason to think that if the Phoenix gets jean the world will end.
    Exactly!

This and the hellish decompression have brought this story waaay down for me.