Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Not all of us... I really don't want to see that... Both deserve better!
    - To Tammy and the Blue Rose !

Quote Originally Posted by Abe View Post
    Not all of us... I really don't want to see that... Both deserve better!
    What if I were to replace the word "throwdown" with "friendly rivalry"?

Not really. Marvel could use it too much. And I don't like their kid books - even as a kid : Power Pack was just depressing to read in the 80s...

Val is good with her brother, her parents, her grandfather. Her uncle of course. I like when she interacts with adults.

I have no clue about Lunella. She's good in Yancy Street. I don't think much about the Inhuman stuff. She could be good with the Future Foundation of course. Devil Dinosaur too. But Val could be elsewhere.

Let's be honest : Richards kids are quite creepy. And Val is the worst. Do we really want Lunella to be around when Val will start learning dark magic? Or when Future Val will come back?

Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post
    I love the amount of character Zdarsky shows in this book. It really feels like a mini celebration of heroes like Ben & Reed, and an incentive to new readers/those who have not read F4 books like me to go read the older books and see them in the flesh (Well, on the page?) The more of this stuff I read, the more I think Thing is my favorite F4 member (Outside of She-Hulk, of course!)
    I agree, especially about Ben.

And do not hesitate to go back to the 60s! Really! There some flaws - Sue...- but it's wonderful. And it's such a great time for Ben - Kirby puts so much of himself in him.

Now that I’ve read this, it’s not that interesting if the point isn’t to find the FF, but just to hide the fact from the Torch. Chip Zdarsky does write it very well, but it loses its gravitas if it’s just like Moon Girl and the Fantastic Three. That fell flat too.

Marvel have yet to pay up on returning the classic characters. Not going to get any more of this ANAD stuff until they start paying up.

Oh Hell Yeah!