Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    can those slugs pass around and feed the x-men some melanin

#MutantsWithMelanin #CaucasityOfTheAtom
    LOL
    I don't think there's enough food to put a dent in the X-Men white Tide
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    a rare appearance of notblue!Maggott:

gah finally a black dude lol
    uh why is Anole wearing his "disguise" when he can just camouflage himself?
    Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    But look at them thin lips... And no distinctive speech.
    Yas!
    he looked like skinny Guido at first

It’s time to dust this thread off again.

It’s time to dust this thread off again.
    bc of Rosenberg killing off 2 black mutants back to back weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    whew yeah. im also gonna mention Shinobi Shaw for the sake of the argument but uhhhh also Velocidad and Loa. Aside from butchering a trans allegory with Wolfsbane, he also just kicked Karma out of his run for OOC stuff he had her do. maybe it was a mistake to want an inclusive cast from Rosenberg

BANNED

whew yeah. im also gonna mention Shinobi Shaw for the sake of the argument but uhhhh also Velocidad and Loa. Aside from butchering a trans allegory with Wolfsbane, he also just kicked Karma out of his run for OOC stuff he had her do. maybe it was a mistake to want an inclusive cast from Rosenberg
    I'm really anxious about Dani, for real.

I feel kinda lucky that Ayala got Forge and Brisson got Warpath. Keeps them away from the rosenblade.

writers after getting called out for centering their run around two white men while killing/maiming/character assassinating every poc/woman in the immediate vicinity for said two white men's development: oh sorry uwu

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I'm really anxious about Dani, for real.

I feel kinda lucky that Ayala got Forge and Brisson got Warpath. Keeps them away from the rosenblade.
    I think (I HOPE) #22 will be about the aftermath. I can't wait for X-Twitter to explode if everyone does get resurrected like that erases everything he did in this run. Even Brisson tried to pull sumthn for Warpath but only for cliffhanger points.

Hairbag of the Nasty Boys, too, if we're counting some of the more minor characters.

apparently Triage isnt dead but nevertheless hes shucked off his Mutant coil (prob) never to be seen again...except when the plot demands it...but only for a panel or two
    yay?

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    apparently Triage isnt dead but nevertheless hes shucked off his Mutant coil (prob) never to be seen again...except when the plot demands it...but only for a panel or two
    yay?
    And on the grounds he was redundant. HA given all the white derivative characters.

Marvel just keeps looking better.

At least this way he can possibly get his powers back via Nemesis. Screw Velocidad, though.

Mighty Member

sad thing is.. Triage's powers did not even work the same as Elixirs.. they could have easily shown while they were both healers their powers worked differently having both strengths and weakness in their ability to heal.

life force manipulation really makes him the antithesis to Threnody ... He better get repowered. Its began to look bad at them continually depowering and killing Black male mutants, esp those with strong powers.. Synch, Shola, Prodigy, Sunspot, no Triage..

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    sad thing is.. Triage's powers did not even work the same as Elixirs.. they could have easily shown while they were both healers their powers worked differently having both strengths and weakness in their ability to heal.

life force manipulation really makes him the antithesis to Threnody ... He better get repowered. Its began to look bad at them continually depowering and killing Black male mutants, esp those with strong powers.. Synch, Shola, Prodigy, Sunspot, no Triage..
    Im not even mad about Prodigy and (possibly) Triage tho #notsorry #jusSUPERsaiyen

I will forever be mad about Synch though.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post

I wonder if ediotrs and writers see this obvious pattern

A lot of writers forget that Prodigy isn’t just “depowered mutant #272/&:k$43&3&” but that requires them actually reading material on the character and I doubt they care enough to go on Marvel Unlimited and read stuff for character study.