Page 75 of 77 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1148

Enjoyed Rictor finally being drawn brown in today’s Excalibur.

BANNED

Too bad there's blue magic marker all over his face now. Maybe he'll get a face tattoo like Pyro's next.

Don’t really care for how this Santos makes the blue so distinct but To makes his ‘druid look’ so badass

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post

Disappointing The New Mutants book are the pages you see Brown X-Men in.
    smdh
    Making the casting of the movie even more insufferable
    At least Bobby's back to having brown skin in the comics. I guess someone out there has been listening to fans complaints.

BANNED

Bishop needs to hook up with Emma Frost, the White Queen is so alone since Cyclops is with Jean again, and Bishop is it too, heīs pretty underrated, have any of you realized black males only does action things almost always? I read a pages ago someone talking about black woman and white guy "something barely you see" (Iron Fist and Misty), but there it is more black women and white guys or "black love" than black guys and white women....

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    Too bad there's blue magic marker all over his face now. Maybe he'll get a face tattoo like Pyro's next.
    AWWWWW I like the blue face paint reminds me of seeing Crystal Castles
    Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    At least Bobby's back to having brown skin in the comics. I guess someone out there has been listening to fans complaints.
    lol I wish that was the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheManhunterfromMars View Post
    Bishop needs to hook up with Emma Frost, the White Queen is so alone since Cyclops is with Jean again, and Bishop is it too, heīs pretty underrated, have any of you realized black males only does action things almost always? I read a pages ago someone talking about black woman and white guy "something barely you see" (Iron Fist and Misty), but there it is more black women and white guys or "black love" than black guys and white women....
    1. Bishop and Emma don't even like each other
    2. Cyclops I'd also with Emma.... Wolverine
    3. Hmmm neeever heard it described as "Black Love" but yeah you see a lotta interracial couples in the 616 ..I mean I don't think Sunspot has ever on panel hit onba chick that wasn't white. Which I'd probably ties into the 616 reason his skin keeps getting lighter and whiter
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Well, Bishop needs a queen, Surge maybe? some former lover/love interestīs comeback?

About black love, yes, not only the white people can be racist, Iīve read a lot of black dudes/women against interracial too, indeed I read recently an article about cosplayers Black Panther and Storm, this Storm was white, and some dude said "black panther would never be in a relationship with a white woman! live black love!", even some dumb dude whined about interracial kiss recently on Black Lightning a guy kissed a white girl, the comment was this literally: Damn, they just don't want to show black people with black people. Black love equals black strength

Pretty dumb cause BL series only has two interracial couples, and most of the characters and relationships are "black love"

BANNED

Yes, Marvel on interracial themes is pretty better than DC. DC almost always bets for white couples , Marvel at least has one solid and builded black guy x white woman relationship: Jessica Jones and Luke Cage. I like Sunspot, please I donīt want him white washed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheManhunterfromMars View Post
    I have 0 knowledge of Iron fist and Luke cage beyond the barebones but i always though that the couples were created on purpose.

The white guy with the black girl and the black guy with the white girl.

About interracional couples, didnt Rodney date carol and miles Spider-Gwen ?? Im not sure of the last one, i know is hinted for the sequel of Spider-verse.
    Last edited by Lapsus; 03-07-2020 at 08:14 AM.

BANNED

Yes, James Rhodes is/was dating Carol Danvers, in movies Miles and Gwen probably will date in sequel of Spider-verse, in comics she friendzoned... "for now" as she said. Pretty dumb way of ended it, as almost always happens with black guy and white girl in comics or mediums in general with few exceptions as Luke Cage and Jessica Jones, they last a short time (a few numbers mostly), they hook up or kiss/has sex then she says some excuse or he does/says something bad or she does something bad, theyīre about to kiss but itīs censored with shadows/ugly angles or they decide donīt, or one/both of them needs to make a journey or even sometimes they just broke up off panel without any explanation, and after black dude shows up your generic # 1000 white dude who ends up being her endgame or last a lot more than the black dude.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
    I have 0 knowledge of Iron fist and Luke cage beyond the barebones but i always though that the couples were created on purpose.

The white guy with the black girl and the black guy with the white girl.

About interracional couples, didnt Rodney date carol and miles Spider-Gwen ?? Im not sure of the last one, i know is hinted for the sequel of Spider-verse.
    Except the white dude x black chick thing got axed years ago. Misty x Danny were a great couple and you rarely see white guy x black girl pairings compared to the reverse. And I can think of a couple of reasons for that. lol But the relationship went from being two people in love to convenient shag buddies, then together during a pregnancy scare, then broken up for good. Outside of an AU one-shot.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Bishop and Frenzy as duke and Dutchess of Krakoa.

Interracial relationships between people of color are 1000% more interesting than the tired, old BM/WW coupling.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Interracial relationships between people of color are 1000% more interesting than the tired, old BM/WW coupling.
    For some reason the major examples I can think of are all African-American male/Japanese female

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    For some reason the major examples I can think of are all African-American male/Japanese female
    For some reason that was a staple of younger gen groups. Surge & Prodigy, Nico & Alex, and Hazmat & Mettle.