Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Linda or Karen would be Titans
    Kara would be teen Titans or legion
    Kon would be young Justice or Ravers
    Jon would be teen Titans or tiny Titans lol

Karas age is upped or lowered,or atleast it is "perceived" as doing so.

BTW Kon belongs with his friends,so none of this replace him on the YJ team crap,it's like saying replace dick with Jason on the Titans,it's just not right.

Supergirl really doesn't have the history of being a "Teen Titan" during most of Dick's time with the group, so I'd say "no".

Supergirl's team is the LSH.

Have always wanted Power Girl on The Titans. Firestorm too, actually.
    Batman - Daredevil

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    In the comic books rebirth version of Supergirl she is a 16 year old girl so probably should be hanging out with people her age. The TV version would be the right age for Titans, but not sure how they would work that in.
    is she that young, se doesnt look it, is she suppose to be the same age as connor?

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    is she that young, se doesnt look it, is she suppose to be the same age as connor?
    That's how old Steve Orlando said Supergirl is in an interview.

"I had a couple things that were important to me. I mean, she's 16 years old, so it was important to me to have her costume be an echo of the classic," - Steve Orlando.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/08/...ke-the-tv-show

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Of course! Kryptonians are powerful, but they're not gods.
    What a minute...they're not?!?

It was never a problem for Donna. She's not that far from Kara's power level.
    Strength wise that's true, but Kryptonians also have a whole different/wider power set than Donna has, which REALLY pushes the boundaries of them being added to a team made up mostly of way less powerful characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny Mutie View Post
    What a minute...they're not?!?

Strength wise that's true, but Kryptonians also have a whole different/wider power set than Donna has, which REALLY pushes the boundaries of them being added to a team made up mostly of way less powerful characters.
    Oh, it'd take some juggling and creative stretching to find problems where everyone gets to shine, but it can be done. Its not even all *that* difficult really; you just add problems on top of your problems. Fearsome Five attacking? That's not really enough for Kara and the entire team of NTT. So have some buildings start collapsing because Mammoth threw a bus through their foundations. Now Kara has her hands full evacuating the buildings and keeping them from falling into other buildings or crushing people on the street. She gets to look cool saving civilians and showing off her strength and speed, and everyone else gets to look cool punching the bad guys in the face. Of course, I'd probably want to throw at least one more problem into that scenario just for variety, but you get my point.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Oh, it'd take some juggling and creative stretching to find problems where everyone gets to shine, but it can be done. Its not even all *that* difficult really; you just add problems on top of your problems. Fearsome Five attacking? That's not really enough for Kara and the entire team of NTT. So have some buildings start collapsing because Mammoth threw a bus through their foundations. Now Kara has her hands full evacuating the buildings and keeping them from falling into other buildings or crushing people on the street. She gets to look cool saving civilians and showing off her strength and speed, and everyone else gets to look cool punching the bad guys in the face. Of course, I'd probably want to throw at least one more problem into that scenario just for variety, but you get my point.
    But see, having Kara relegated to damage control/civilian evacuation duty cheapens her to me; it makes her being on a team boring, because I know that as awesome and powerful as she is, she could be doing much better, cooler stuff. Superman has often suffered from the same problem (suggestion) that you brought up when he is in team stories too, though. Especially in the JL/JLU cartoon. It's almost like dumbing down the character, IMO.

Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DevilBat66 View Post

Firestorm I can see, but Why Powergirl? She already has a team she’s associated with (JSA,Infinity inc) and she’s not even a teenager.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DevilBat66 View Post

This is the only Power Girl that should be on any Titans team right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    That's how old Steve Orlando said Supergirl is in an interview.

"I had a couple things that were important to me. I mean, she's 16 years old, so it was important to me to have her costume be an echo of the classic," - Steve Orlando.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/08/...ke-the-tv-show
    Now there's a point... Superman Reborn had no effect on Kara, even though it ought to have aged her up. I wonder if Doomsday Clock's ending will do that instead (they'd be able to synergise her more to the TV show than they have already)? While at the same time making Cyborg older as well, restoring his Titans history?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by mathew101281 View Post
    Firestorm I can see, but Why Powergirl? She already has a team she’s associated with (JSA,Infinity inc) and she’s not even a teenager.
    And where are the JSA and Infinity Inc. these days?

And don't forget she was a part of Justice League Europe/Justice League International back in the day, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny Mutie View Post
    But see, having Kara relegated to damage control/civilian evacuation duty cheapens her to me; it makes her being on a team boring, because I know that as awesome and powerful as she is, she could be doing much better, cooler stuff. Superman has often suffered from the same problem (suggestion) that you brought up when he is in team stories too, though. Especially in the JL/JLU cartoon. It's almost like dumbing down the character, IMO.
    Then let Kara throw the punches and find other things for other people to deal with.

Doesnt matter how you split up the responsibilities, the point is that you can have someone as powerful as Kara on a team and make it work, with a tiny bit of imagination.

Comics have been dealing with team members with wildly different capabilities for seven decades. This isn't a problem.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

I know this is heresy but, I have never liked the JSA that much. Only in the setting of the 40's.

The Titans are my favorite team and Power Girl is one of my favorite characters. Plus I always thought Kara would fit in well with them.

Tanya is a cool character. She just needs her own codename.
    Batman - Daredevil

Plus with Power Girl on the Titan's she can hook up with Nightwing