Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mathew101281 View Post
    Firestorm I can see, but Why Powergirl? She already has a team she’s associated with (JSA,Infinity inc) and she’s not even a teenager.
    None of the other Titans are teens now. They are all 20 somethings. Given that Power Girl is the only Superman character that is in that age group she fits with them in that regard. She is a legacy character that has grown up to be her own hero too like a Nightwing. Though I agree that the JSA is a lot better for her probably with how the Titans franchise has been.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    None of the other Titans are teens now. They are all 20 somethings. Given that Power Girl is the only Superman character that is in that age group she fits with them in that regard. She is a legacy character that has grown up to be her own hero too like a Nightwing. Though I agree that the JSA is a lot better for her probably with how the Titans franchise has been.
    I think of Power Girl as being a little bit older then the current Titans.

She'd probably similar role to Starfire if she was thrown into the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think of Power Girl as being a little bit older then the current Titans.

She'd probably similar role to Starfire if she was thrown into the group.
    Well New 52 she was the same age as Dick. Both were 21 along with Barbara and Helena Wayne. Even pre-New 52 I don't think she is that much older. I always put her at around Barbara's age then. So late 20s to early 30s. Once characters are past their mid 20s a few ages here or there doesn't matter much.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Plus with Power Girl on the Titan's she can hook up with Nightwing
    I'd support it.

I've wanted to see Dick play up his connections and relationship to the Super-family for years. Karen does seem to be Dick's type too.

Plus, the golden son of Gotham (fan favored sidekick) and the black sheep of Metropolis (legacy barely connected to the family?)? That's got stuff to work with.

I'd ship the hell out of that.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

I don't know if Karen would be attracted to Dick or infuriated by him .

Both, of course.

Karen definitely wouldn't stand for his usual BS though. She'd keep his ass in line.

Honestly, she seems like a natural balance between Babs and Kori. She's got the passion and temper we associate with Kori, but she's responsible and duty-minded and highly intelligent like Babs (not that Kori is dumb, far from it, but she's not on Babs' and Karen's intellectual level).

I dunno if Dick is Karen's type or not though. I have no idea who she's dated in her history or what kind of guy she likes.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

BANNED

The older Titans team should be the Fab 5 with the 4 NTT,that are split 3 on the TT team and 1 on the JL

But if we are still adding ppl Karen Starr and Kyle Rayner need to be there.they all fit together in age or working with each other in the past.

I would love to see Kara on the TT,she would strangle Damian,race nu Wally,and see aqualad as a good friend

Kon is YJ so no complaints from me

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Sure, but Power Girl would be a better fit.
    Thats actually an awesome idea!
    Double considering that (at least pre-flashpoint) Powergirl and (at that time Batman) Dick looked like to go along very well.

Not sure if there was anything serious though, don't have enough material from that era. But they do loved to tease each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    This is the only Power Girl that should be on any Titans team right now.

Sorry but no thanks. Shes probably a nice kid but she should get her own thing. So not the Powergirl I was talking about. For clarification:

POWERGIRL

So I guess we have given up on the idea of Supergirl and are now going with Power Girl instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Both, of course.

Karen definitely wouldn't stand for his usual BS though. She'd keep his ass in line.

Honestly, she seems like a natural balance between Babs and Kori.
    Only problem is that Karen isn't a red-head.

Both, of course.

Honestly, she seems like a natural balance between Babs and Kori. She's got the passion and temper we associate with Kori, but she's responsible and duty-minded and highly intelligent like Babs (not that Kori is dumb, far from it, but she's not on Babs' and Karen's intellectual level).

I dunno if Dick is Karen's type or not though. I have no idea who she's dated in her history or what kind of guy she likes.
    I thought I had to search forever, glad I had not; maybe that helps to elaborate a bit (thats Dick Grayson Batman; not Bruce Wayne):

Source/Some details about that scene: http://www.rackofpower.com/2011/08/gpgm0004.html

I think both in one team will definitely add a lot chemistry potential to play with for Titans authors
    Last edited by The_Lurk; 01-27-2018 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurk View Post
    I thought I had to search forever, glad I had not; maybe that helps to elaborate a bit (thats Dick Grayson Batman; not Bruce Wayne):

I think both in one team will definitely add a lot chemistry potential to play with for Titans authors
    Nice! Thanks for hunting that down.

Yeah, I am totally shipping Power Girl/Nightwing now. I dont usually do this sorta thing at all, but this is something I want to see.

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Only problem is that Karen isn't a red-head.
    I know.

But I think Dick could get over that. Karen does have many other wonderful attributes.

~ Black Panther.

I know.

But I think Dick could get over that. Karen does have many other wonderful attributes.
    yeah man you should read (or just google) power girl #17 it's awesome. plus I what more nightwing with the super family, his other family.