Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanikTiger86 View Post
    In a ideal world I think the answer would be yes, for me at the minute im think of legacies and generations so you have something like this
    Gen 1 - Clark , Bruce, Diana Hal, John S, Guy G, J'onn, Ollie, Dinah L - Justice League
    Gen 2 - Kara, Dick, Barbara, Donna, Kyle, Roy, Kory, Rachel, Victor - Titans
    Gen 3 - Connor, Tim, Steph, Cassie, Mia(?) Connor(?) - Teen Titans
    Gen 4 - Jon, Damien, - Young Justice

So it's like promotion you start off with Young Justice and then you are made a teen titan (when you are 16-18) and then in your mid to late 20's you become a titan and then the justice league. But that's just my thoughts the downside about the LSH is that its set 1,000 years in the future.
    If it is the comic book version of Kara Zor-El then she should be in Teen Titans because the current comic book version of Kara is 16 years old. Just the TV version of Kara is in her mid-20s.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    If it is the comic book version of Kara Zor-El then she should be in Teen Titans because the current comic book version of Kara is 16 years old. Just the TV version of Kara is in her mid-20s.
    And really, I think CW Supergirl is the oldest Kara ever waited to become Supergirl. Could be wrong, but she tends to start out as a teen, not a 20-something.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    And really, I think CW Supergirl is the oldest Kara ever waited to become Supergirl. Could be wrong, but she tends to start out as a teen, not a 20-something.
    I feel the only reason they did that was that it was on CBS which skews to an older audience. So they wanted to make it an office comedy as well as a superhero show because I guess it would sell better
    to their target audience than a high school drama would. I kind of think if Supergirl had started on the CW we might have gotten something like the Midvale episode. Only they would have found a way
    to get her into a costume a lot sooner than they did with Clark in Smallville. Perhaps Alex realizes they need a Supergirl after all and secretly makes Kara a costume. And instead of everyone knowing Kara
    is Supergirl, only Alex knows. Not even Eliza knows.