Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default New Justice League Lineup!

Seems like the new Justice League Lineup is..

Superman, Batman, WonderWoman, Flash, Green Lantern (John Stewart), Hawkwoman, Cyborg and Aquaman!

Im certainly excited for that lineup!

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/03/...ague-relaunch/

no MMH or Zatanna

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    no MMH or Zatanna
    Martian Manhunter is on the cover.

Extraordinary Member

John Stewart & Cyborg....on the same team....very interesting.

Plus...John Stewart & Hawkwoman....this is very unexpected!

I'm actually excited for both JL & Avengers.

ohhhh that's a nice line up, might be picking this up. Very Justice League The Animated Series like, just with Wally swapped Barry and added cyborg.

Nice that hawkwoman is included not hawkman.
    "You can't be everywhere, you can't do it all"
    "I'm not Batman, I have friends."
    "But listen, call yourself Bat-Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin- the point is, don't forget- you have a family."
    "You don't need me. This is a job for.........Alfred!" -Tim Drake

"Dear Diary, I know what my next science project is going to be called: "My love/hate relationship with Gravity........And it was only then that young Stephanie truly realized gravity would forever be her enemy. "-Stephanie Brown

That's an almost perfect lineup IMO.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Ultimate Member

I'd prefer that they swap out Aquaman for Mera (wow what a disappointing tease that was), or Zatanna perhaps. It'd be more interesting. But it's nice to see John and Hawkwoman.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I'd prefer that they swap out Aquaman for Mera (wow what a disappointing tease that was), or Zatanna perhaps. It'd be more interesting. But it's nice to see John and Hawkwoman.
    Actually yes same, I didn't notice Aquaman first time around, but I don't think its necessary for him to be there.
    "You can't be everywhere, you can't do it all"
    "I'm not Batman, I have friends."
    "But listen, call yourself Bat-Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin- the point is, don't forget- you have a family."
    "You don't need me. This is a job for.........Alfred!" -Tim Drake

"Dear Diary, I know what my next science project is going to be called: "My love/hate relationship with Gravity........And it was only then that young Stephanie truly realized gravity would forever be her enemy. "-Stephanie Brown

DC feels like a decade-late to be doing a DCAU-inspired roster, but it looks great .

Put Hal back in the lineup where he belongs and I'll pick it up...

Here's hoping the roster is the only thing DCAU inspired.

Well, a John and Hawkwoman dynamic wouldn't be bad, that was one of the few decent things about the show.

I actually think its time to retire the Trinity from the team for a while again. At least Superman and Batman. In fact you could easily swap those two out right now with the explanation of Batman wanting time with his new wife and Superman just wanting some quality time with his family as well. Leave WW to be the clear veteran leader of the team.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 03-15-2018 at 11:30 AM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    This is where I'm leaning. Could've tossed in Zatanna, Vixen, or Black Canary instead of Aquaman.

Quote Originally Posted by HereNThere View Post
    This is where I'm leaning. Could've tossed in Zatanna, Vixen, or Black Canary instead of Aquaman.
    The idea behind this roster seems to be combining the New 52 and DCAU League, so I think that explains a lot about the character choices here.

Ironically, with J'onn and Barry on the team, it's the closest we've had to the original Justice League together in years...except now John is the GL on the team .

Implications: Green Lantern books to relaunch as well, John no longer Corps leader? Will Simon and Jessica be shipped off to Corps HQ or are they going to be on a different team?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Implications: Green Lantern books to relaunch as well, John no longer Corps leader? Will Simon and Jessica be shipped off to Corps HQ or are they going to be on a different team?
    Yeah, I'm curious were the other Earth Lanterns are going to end up after this.