Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334 LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 501
  1. #451
    Astonishing Member Johnny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    From Twitter
    Attachment 62037
    Someone should ask him about Cyborg.
    Last edited by Johnny; 02-13-2018 at 08:02 PM.

  2. #452
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    32,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Someone should ask him about Cyborg.
    Don't you mean Aquaman? Cyborg is on Flash's team.

  3. #453
    Astonishing Member Johnny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Don't you mean Aquaman? Cyborg is on Flash's team.
    I was thinking about the cover with no Cyborg and GLs

  4. #454

    Default

    All I hope for with this new Justice League line is no more Big 7. I want a weird lineup for the main team. Spread the seven out.

  5. #455
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,617

    Default

    You mean a team that won't sell right?

    The big 7 are used,because they sell,and I say use the "new" big 8

    Superman
    Wonder woman
    Batman
    Flash
    GL
    Aquaman
    Martian Manhunter
    Cyborg

    Then get teams together with cool characters like Billy batson,and Kyle Rayner for example

  6. #456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    You mean a team that won't sell right?

    The big 7 are used,because they sell,and I say use the "new" big 8

    Superman
    Wonder woman
    Batman
    Flash
    GL
    Aquaman
    Martian Manhunter
    Cyborg

    Then get teams together with cool characters like Billy batson,and Kyle Rayner for example
    It’s Justice League, people will pick it up even if the lineup is Superman, Detective Chimp, Arm-Fall-Off Boy, and that Red Lantern that looks like a testicle.

    Sales shouldn’t keep companies from doing something new.

  7. #457
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    It’s Justice League, people will pick it up even if the lineup is Superman, Detective Chimp, Arm-Fall-Off Boy, and that Red Lantern that looks like a testicle.

    Sales shouldn’t keep companies from doing something new.
    Not true all the time

  8. #458
    Astonishing Member DragonPiece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    You mean a team that won't sell right?

    The big 7 are used,because they sell,and I say use the "new" big 8

    Superman
    Wonder woman
    Batman
    Flash
    GL
    Aquaman
    Martian Manhunter
    Cyborg

    Then get teams together with cool characters like Billy batson,and Kyle Rayner for example
    I think at this point Cyborg is going to be off the main team and will either lead another justice league book or join the titans. Since martian manhunter is already confirmed for Snyder's JL, I feel like the loner void is already taken kinda. Plus with the tease that the DCU teams will be more connected after no justice, I could see cyborg handling watchtower duties also.

  9. #459
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,617

    Default

    I don't see DC taking Vic off the team,because that would be a total turnaround from them shoving him on the team,when he should have stayed with the Titans.

    Ppl want Jonn back on the team,and DC will try to save face and keep Vic on,that's my theory for this second

  10. #460
    Astonishing Member DragonPiece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    I don't see DC taking Vic off the team,because that would be a total turnaround from them shoving him on the team,when he should have stayed with the Titans.

    Ppl want Jonn back on the team,and DC will try to save face and keep Vic on,that's my theory for this second
    You could be right, we'll see.

  11. #461
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    All I hope for with this new Justice League line is no more Big 7. I want a weird lineup for the main team. Spread the seven out.
    To each his own, but that's not what I ready the Justice League for. There are many other teams that can fill the weird/quirky lineup notion. I read Justice League for the icons coming together.

  12. #462
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    5,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcanikTiger86 View Post

    Really, so what Starfire on a team with Superman and Martian Manhunter is ok but add in Supergirl and all of a sudden she is utterly redundant WTF. Anyway to answer your point question one I think its wrong that Kara is only 16 in current comics but I digress I could be wrong but where Iím from (UK) at 16 you can vote, drive, get a job and even have sex (the same Iím sure could be said for some states in American) however at 13 you donít vote, you arenít allowed to gain employment, you certainly legally canít drive so while Tim, Kara and Cassie from what I understand are over 16 and therefore in quite a few places can legally look after themselves Damian cant. Is it right probably not but itís what I believe.
    Looking forward to seeing what they do with Damian on this team and In the UK voting age is 18 and unless you're disabled or driving a moped a 16 yr old can only legally walk or bum a ride.

  13. #463
    Mighty Member HandofPrometheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerguy951 View Post
    To each his own, but that's not what I ready the Justice League for. There are many other teams that can fill the weird/quirky lineup notion. I read Justice League for the icons coming together.
    There's other teams but DC is not going to give us those other teams. No one is really wanting a weird lineup but other characters that were in the team before. Not to mention more people want diversity which the big 7 doesn't bring.

  14. #464
    Astonishing Member El_Gato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    There's other teams but DC is not going to give us those other teams. No one is really wanting a weird lineup but other characters that were in the team before. Not to mention more people want diversity which the big 7 doesn't bring.
    There's also the fact you cant do much with them because they all have solos and the majority of their development/consequences come from there, rather than the team book.

    So count me in as someone that wants a dynamic lineup and not the overused "big 7" that we've had for almost a decade already!
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

  15. #465
    Mighty Member HandofPrometheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    There's also the fact you cant do much with them because they all have solos and the majority of their development/consequences come from there, rather than the team book.

    So count me in as someone that wants a dynamic lineup and not the overused "big 7" that we've had for almost a decade already!
    Yes I agree. Teams should be dedicated to characters who don't got nothing. You can still have your a-list but at least put some characters who won't get a chance to have a 25+ title.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •