Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    From Twitter
    Attachment 62037
    Someone should ask him about Cyborg.
    Last edited by Johnny; 02-13-2018 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Someone should ask him about Cyborg.
    Don't you mean Aquaman? Cyborg is on Flash's team.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Don't you mean Aquaman? Cyborg is on Flash's team.
    I was thinking about the cover with no Cyborg and GLs

All I hope for with this new Justice League line is no more Big 7. I want a weird lineup for the main team. Spread the seven out.

BANNED

You mean a team that won't sell right?

The big 7 are used,because they sell,and I say use the "new" big 8

Superman
    Wonder woman
    Batman
    Flash
    GL
    Aquaman
    Martian Manhunter
    Cyborg

Then get teams together with cool characters like Billy batson,and Kyle Rayner for example

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post

Superman
    Wonder woman
    Batman
    Flash
    GL
    Aquaman
    Martian Manhunter
    Cyborg

Then get teams together with cool characters like Billy batson,and Kyle Rayner for example
    It’s Justice League, people will pick it up even if the lineup is Superman, Detective Chimp, Arm-Fall-Off Boy, and that Red Lantern that looks like a testicle.

Sales shouldn’t keep companies from doing something new.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    It’s Justice League, people will pick it up even if the lineup is Superman, Detective Chimp, Arm-Fall-Off Boy, and that Red Lantern that looks like a testicle.

Sales shouldn’t keep companies from doing something new.
    Not true all the time

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Superman
    Wonder woman
    Batman
    Flash
    GL
    Aquaman
    Martian Manhunter
    Cyborg

I think at this point Cyborg is going to be off the main team and will either lead another justice league book or join the titans. Since martian manhunter is already confirmed for Snyder's JL, I feel like the loner void is already taken kinda. Plus with the tease that the DCU teams will be more connected after no justice, I could see cyborg handling watchtower duties also.

BANNED

I don't see DC taking Vic off the team,because that would be a total turnaround from them shoving him on the team,when he should have stayed with the Titans.

Ppl want Jonn back on the team,and DC will try to save face and keep Vic on,that's my theory for this second

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I don't see DC taking Vic off the team,because that would be a total turnaround from them shoving him on the team,when he should have stayed with the Titans.

Ppl want Jonn back on the team,and DC will try to save face and keep Vic on,that's my theory for this second
    You could be right, we'll see.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    All I hope for with this new Justice League line is no more Big 7. I want a weird lineup for the main team. Spread the seven out.
    To each his own, but that's not what I ready the Justice League for. There are many other teams that can fill the weird/quirky lineup notion. I read Justice League for the icons coming together.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanikTiger86 View Post

Really, so what Starfire on a team with Superman and Martian Manhunter is ok but add in Supergirl and all of a sudden she is utterly redundant WTF. Anyway to answer your point question one I think its wrong that Kara is only 16 in current comics but I digress I could be wrong but where I’m from (UK) at 16 you can vote, drive, get a job and even have sex (the same I’m sure could be said for some states in American) however at 13 you don’t vote, you aren’t allowed to gain employment, you certainly legally can’t drive so while Tim, Kara and Cassie from what I understand are over 16 and therefore in quite a few places can legally look after themselves Damian cant. Is it right probably not but it’s what I believe.
    Looking forward to seeing what they do with Damian on this team and In the UK voting age is 18 and unless you're disabled or driving a moped a 16 yr old can only legally walk or bum a ride.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soccerguy951 View Post
    To each his own, but that's not what I ready the Justice League for. There are many other teams that can fill the weird/quirky lineup notion. I read Justice League for the icons coming together.
    There's other teams but DC is not going to give us those other teams. No one is really wanting a weird lineup but other characters that were in the team before. Not to mention more people want diversity which the big 7 doesn't bring.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    There's other teams but DC is not going to give us those other teams. No one is really wanting a weird lineup but other characters that were in the team before. Not to mention more people want diversity which the big 7 doesn't bring.
    There's also the fact you cant do much with them because they all have solos and the majority of their development/consequences come from there, rather than the team book.

So count me in as someone that wants a dynamic lineup and not the overused "big 7" that we've had for almost a decade already!
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    There's also the fact you cant do much with them because they all have solos and the majority of their development/consequences come from there, rather than the team book.

So count me in as someone that wants a dynamic lineup and not the overused "big 7" that we've had for almost a decade already!
    Yes I agree. Teams should be dedicated to characters who don't got nothing. You can still have your a-list but at least put some characters who won't get a chance to have a 25+ title.