Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I definitely like the idea of a "Web of..." title essentially functioning as a Spider-Man Universe book, with Peter appearing semi-regularly, but with the focus on other Spider-characters.

-Pav, who also wouldn't turn down a Web of the Scarlet Spiders title...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Spectacular Member

Spider Man: a series of done in one issues that also tell a larger story but can be enjoyed individually, same writer but a different artist per issue. Once the larger story is done (12 issues) the writer can rotate too.

All-Star Spider Man: a book of 4 or 6 part story arcs by the greatest writers and artists, each arc to be collected as its own graphic novel once it’s concluded.

Spectacular Member

Spider Man Universe. A book about Spider Man cast, mostly the regular human characters like Jameson, May, Robbie and son etc. with some appearance of super powered people like Black Cat, Silver Sable and so on. Possible writers could be Kurt Busiek, or Zeb Wells, or Mark Waid.

Edge of Spider Man. Another book with rotating creators doing their story arcs, this time it would feature edgier, darker, generally more underground style stories and the creators would be new promises and ascending stars from creator owned books.
    Last edited by PeterParked; 11-23-2019 at 11:25 AM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Spider-Man

The best-selling Spider-Man comic remains Todd McFarlane's Spider-Man #1, so it makes sense to use that title. Alternatively, this could title could be called Spider-Man: Headlines
    Potential creative teams would be Ta-Nehisi Coates & Daniel Acuna, or Jason Aaron & Brett Booth.

The basic hook is that this a series based on contemporary issues, as Peter's professional interests in journalism and scientific research would allow him to encounter people affected by news events. It's something that can get attention and generate stories, but doing it in a satellite book means you avoid affecting the Amazing Spider-Man brand, and the awkwardness when five-year old ASM issues are suddenly anachronistic.
    I like that idea, especially getting Brett Booth to do the art for Spider-Man. I liked his designs for the speedsters over in DC, so I'd love to see him bring some of that to Spider-Man.
    The spider is always on the hunt.