Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Default Superman's all alien "No Justice" League

First off, I'm really, really not happy that I was right about Priest's run on JL just being a very well written transitional arc. Even called that Snyder was clearly setting up for the take over after Metal. That said, very happy it's spearheaded by Snyder.

Anyways, they're launching this "No Justice" weekly comic that'll apparently make great use of the newly discovered greater multiverse, and there's a big thing coming to blow up Earth too. The weekly will then become a whole new family of Justice League books that'll take over from the Justice League books we have now.

But during this weekly we'll be seeing the big three (and Flash and Cyborg it seems) lead their own mini Leagues. Superman will be rocking a League made up of aliens. And all the teams seem to be wearing these new suits that are likely specific for this story, but it's worth noting that the trunks will be included, if you were wondering.

Here's a link to the IGN page http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/01/...omics-creators

Snyder: “We thought we knew the entire map of the DC cosmos,” Snyder said in a statement given to IGN. “We thought we had explored all there was to explore. But now we know that all this time the Multiverse was nothing but a fishbowl, and now we’ve been dumped into the ocean, unleashing terrifying new threats, and wondrous new possibilities. Metal opened up channels of storytelling that Francis, James, Joshua and I are excited to explore in a big way. When we’re finished, fans will never look at the Justice League in the same way again.”

Manapul “I’m laying out the biggest action of my life. “The Justice League realizes that they need to expand their reach to become something bigger than they have ever been before. If you thought my work for Justice League: Darkseid War was huge, I’m taking the League to the edge of the cosmos with ‘No Justice.’ Anyone who has asked for Harley Quinn, Martian Manhunter, Starfire, Zatanna, The Atom, Raven, or Doctor Fate to be in their personal Justice League will stand up and cheer.”

The Story: The plot of ‘No Justice’ sees Brainiac warn the Justice League about a cosmic-level threat on the way to destroy Earth. When the heroes find out that even the combined might of the Justice League (including some unlikely new recruits) isn’t enough to stop it, Brainiac advises them with a plan. His strategy involves the heroes allying with villains and splitting up into four specialized teams. The fate of a different alien world depends on the success of each team, but if they fail, it’s game over not just for Earth but the entire DC Universe.

PS The new suits are very likely from Brainiac.
    Last edited by Superlad93; 01-26-2018 at 09:08 PM.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.