Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Jean and Wanda leading the X-Men and Avengers into battle while talking about mental health issues and phenomenal cosmic power? I'd buy that for a [few] dollar[s].
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

AvX Round 2 Electric Boogaloo Jean Phoenix Edition.

This time instead of a dumb knockoff in Hope we get the real deal with Jean?

BANNED

I guess I won't be fully retuning to x-men books. Avengers vs X-Men?, more marvel books with lack of substance. I agree with the person that said the hero vs hero event has gotten bad

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    The X-Men were torn to pieces after that and never recovered... That's not a victory, plus the terrigen fart happened
    You take what you can. The event was horrible, even for the Avengers who all looked like complete morons (hello IvX), but at least the X-Men were all like a million times more badass and were kicking Avengers asses left and right.

So has it been implied that there is an upcoming Avengers/X-Men crossover event ?.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

If they’re gonna do anything along the lines of AvX but have Rogue siding with the Avengers, I’ll start a riot.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    If they’re gonna do anything along the lines of AvX but have Rogue siding with the Avengers, I’ll start a riot.
    Hopefully they'll team up and battle PhoenixThanos
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

BANNED

If they are going to clash I think it will be due to the mutant registration act. Civil war 3

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Hopefully they'll team up and battle PhoenixThanos
    I'm gonna kill myself.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    This is a solid meh. Wepond x needs a complet relaunch and rebranding not a roster change.
    Warpath is awesome. That is all. Honestly this title is better than blue or gold.

BANNED

Cyclops, Storm, Emma... I wonder who will be the next victim? Who will be thrown under the Marvel Bus next? Well, it's obviously, the intention is to continue to promote the Avengers, Inhuman or any other stupid MCU movie.

If Marvel does this again, in return, I will give up all Marvel-titles. No X-titles and no other... for ever.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Jean and Wanda leading the X-Men and Avengers into battle while talking about mental health issues and phenomenal cosmic power? I'd buy that for a [few] dollar[s].
    Why would the Genocidal Witch lead the X-Men? To kill them again? Who's the next? Red Skull lead the Avengers?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    There just rumors, but I believe them.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/01...l-comics-2018/

- Avengers/X-Men crossover. (weekly)
    scandal_rina_no__meme_by_lawdelgado-d4qkvab.jpg

Well it would not be marvel if they did not have at least one event of heroes trying to kill each other every year . And now with marvel recovering the rights of the X-men a movie of the two franchises against each other is inevitable and must be preceded by a hero vs hero in the comics again.

I hope it is only rumors or if it is true that it is not heroes vs heroes. I lost the taste for it after AvX and did not spend even a penny with Civil War II or IvX.

It may be true that these events with heroes vs heroes can increase sales temporarily but in the long run only divide the fans. IvX was the bottom of the pit do not want something like that to ever happen again.
    Last edited by Knives; 01-27-2018 at 06:54 AM.

I get that the X-Men and Avengers will be on the same side, but I’m SO sick of crossovers and big events. Definitely not excited for another X-Men and Avengers crossover...even as allies.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat99 View Post
    I get that the X-Men and Avengers will be on the same side, but I’m SO sick of crossovers and big events. Definitely not excited for another X-Men and Avengers crossover...even as allies.
    It seems avengers can't get their sales up and need help from big daddy X-Men... Who'd have expected that?