Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Spectacular Member DamianWayne1's Avatar

1. Jean Grey (O5) - Her solo made me love her and it probably helps that I've only read X-Men: Blue and not All-New X-Men
    2. Wolverine (movie version)
    3. Cable/Iceman
    Cable & Deadpool gave me a healthy respect for Cable and I've loved Iceman's recent solo.

Honorable mentions: Rogue (movie version), Gambit, Cyclops, Havok, Angel (O5), X-23
    Last edited by DamianWayne1; 07-05-2018 at 06:31 PM.

Amazing Member

Cyclops
    Nightcrawler
    Moonstar/Banshee/Claremont's and Hama's Logan

THREE FAVORITES.

THREE.
    omg.

This is such a struggle, because, like, YES-- of course SOME names immediately spring to mind. Absolutely. But like, AFTER a name enters the brain, its like an unstoppable tidal wave, and I'm just waist deep in a pool trying to differentiate temperature depending on where my hands are waving about in the water omg its just brutal.

hahaha

My immediate, reflex, adoration belongs to:

Complete with the her cinematic realization as well as the image of Miss Rasputin I first fell in love with in a Wizard Magazine back in the 90's. ha ha

Followed by Miss Emma Frost (who I will admit, never resonated with me until her reformed hero's journey that began in Generation X, and further blossomed from scandalous affair to leading X-Woman). I guess wintery, damaged, blonds with something to prove really do it for me.

And here is where it gets SOOOOOO HARD deciding because it feels like a finale and I love sooooooo many of my X-babies sooooo much. GAH!!!

Okay. Chill.
    I'm gonna go with Sunspot. He's been AMAZING as an Avenger and I feel he really did the House of X proud with all that he's accomplished.

THE NEW X-MEN SQUAD 924COLLECTIVE's Avatar

1) xavier
    2) rogue (aoa)
    3) blink! (aoa)

1. Elizabeth Braddock - Psylocke's convoluted history encouraged me to read more of her to really understand the depth of her character. I love that she often straddles the line between good and bad. She is a character that's ultimately good and you can trust her in having your back.

2. James Madrox - Multiple Man is so self-depracating that I'm never not entertained by him. While all of the other big stars of the X-Men fought these big battles in support of the Xavier Dream, Madrox just cut the shit and was already living it by helping mutants and humans alike. Plus, I'm a huge detective nerd, so X-Factor Investigations was right up my alley.

3. Rogue - I love unstable characters and Rogue felt very lost for the longest time. Out of all the X-Men, I feel like she's one of the characters that actually developed and grew the most. Her powers have always been interesting and now she's leading the (so-called) flagship team of the entire Marvel Universe.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Many favs among the X-Men but

1) Cyclops
    2) Psylocke
    3) Nightcrawler

are my Top 3.

Kitty Pryde
    Emma Frost
    Laura Kinney
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Fantastic Member

Jean Grey
    Gambit
    Professor X

Storm
    Dazzler
    Psylocke

Storm.
    Jean Grey.
    Monet.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Twink from Young Avengers Assgardian's Avatar

1. Emma Frost/White Queen - I have a thing for HBICs, and Emma is one of the best! I also love a good redemption storyline, and a character that's humor is like Emma's. I first read her in Whedon's Astonishing, and I fell in love with her. Morrison's run afterwards sold me too. I'm so sad to see what the X-office has made of her lately. To me, she's always a hero. She could never do enough to prove herself an X-Man, but that didn't stop her from trying. Also, Emma dressed in anything but white is a sin.

2. Laura Kinney/Wolverine - I can't remember if I read Kyle and Yost's New X-Men or X-23 miniseries first, but either way I took to Laura quickly. Her backstory was just so tragic, and she's so strong. I was so invested in seeing her better herself and learn how to be more human than weapon. The opposite reaction I'm having to Emma nowadays, I am LOVING where Laura has been taken as a character. Seeing her take up the Wolverine mantle has been so rewarding, and she's so strong. I love her.

3. Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat - I first got into Kitty in the Evolution cartoon as a kid. Her powers were my favorite, and I just liked something about her. I loved her in the X3 film as well. And sometime after that I read Whedon's Astonishing and loved her comic counterpart as well. She was strong and just cool. And she embodied being a hero when she sacrificed herself to save the planet in that bullet. The image of her phasing the bullet through the entire earth is one of my favorites and gives me chills! While I wanted them to bring Kitty back from her bullet fate, once she was returned I was left feeling 'meh'. It didn't feel rewarding, and I felt like it made her sacrifice less meaningful. Nowadays, I'm intrigued to see her leading the X-Men, but there's something about the Yellow book that I can't get into. Still, her progression from student to leader is really cool, and I wish it was handled a bit better.
    WICCANFROSTPRYDEWOLVERINEICEMANHELLIONGWENHAWKEYEMSMARVEL
    "Disappointed, Ms. Frost?" "Astonished, Ms. Pryde."
    #MutantAndProud #EmmaWasRight

BANNED

1) Storm
    2) Gambit
    3) Nightcrawler/Pre-Morrison Emma

Iceman
    Laura Kinney
    Storm
    "It's not about adding diversity for the sake of diversity, it's about subtracting homogeneity for the sake of realism."
    -Mary Robinette Kowal

Incredible Member

Gambit
    Shatterstar
    Storm

Laura Kinney
    Magik
    Magneto