Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I think during the production-when the basic story was pretty much set-they did consider a 'dark' ending for ROTJ, with Luke taking the helmet of Vader and putting it on his own head. (Which would've been an interesting match to that ESB scene).
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    I think during the production-when the basic story was pretty much set-they did consider a 'dark' ending for ROTJ, with Luke taking the helmet of Vader and putting it on his own head. (Which would've been an interesting match to that ESB scene).
    I read that one before. Would've been cool to see.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    I'd be interested in the version where Han died in Return Of The Jedi as originally planned (this version also had Wookiees instead of Ewoks), and then Episode VII comes out three years later and is all about Luke going on a quest to find his long lost sister who definitely was not Leia.
    Hmm that looks neat. Lucas did not need to have Luke and Leia be long lost siblings. And the ending with Solo's death and Wookies may have been great. Cool that you wish to see that. Personally i love ROTJ as it is including the Ewoks.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I read that one before. Would've been cool to see.
    Maybe they could do an Infinities story, like how they did a comic book version of Lucas's very first ANH draft?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)