Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    The bear really steals that scene.

WOW! I am so grateful! Loving this everybody! THANK YOU AND KEEP THEM COMING!

Awww, getting all, well...I'm always sorta...but yea, I'm getting all emotional.

Nxl4bYJ.jpg

You know there's this thing about being tough...it's not really the ledge that's hard, it gets shaped and fashioned by the tide of the softer element continuously moving...
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

“The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”

Ultimate Member

Well that top one really isn't a hug and happened when they both thought that they were going to die so they took the opportunity and...then never told anyone about it afterwards...Churchill did draw Jean really well for that issue...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well that top one really isn't a hug and happened when they both thought that they were going to die so they took the opportunity and...then never told anyone about it afterwards...Churchill did draw Jean really well for that issue...
    ...there are times when we all just got to hold on for dear life I suppose...by whatever means we can
    Again, these moments with Wolverine are meant to resonate and speak beyond the paneled perimeter.
    It's here, in these moments - when right and wrong, past and future, this and that and all of IT suspends and spins for an open moment of vulnerability and flux.

It can happen with just an image or an instant...

It has always surprised me how much I like the Churchill cover, it still catches me off-gaurad and seemingly contradicts my so-called sensibilities about 'stuff'. I have never read the UXM comic...perhaps, it's best that I never do...
    Last edited by sungila; 01-31-2018 at 02:02 PM.

Ultimate Member

Well Jean and Logan try to stop a mutant named Warp Savant, who sends them both into his own little private universe within his head and as they try to find their way out he fights the other X-Men, then as Savant is dying the world in his head starts to fall apart and be destroyed, fearing that they're about to die Logan kisses Jean and she seems to return the kiss before they then show up back in the real world next to Emma and Scott, Jean and Logan share a look but neither says anything about the kiss...

Default Part 1 of 4

7KfyZ0c.jpg

10char
    Last edited by WebLurker; 01-31-2018 at 06:40 PM.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Default Part 2 of 4

2h9U8dZ.jpg

10char
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Default Part 3 of 4

z1drd5c.jpg

10char
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Default Part 4 of 4

mRMOgSP.jpg

All-New Wolverine #1
    (All-New Wolverine #4)