Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    https://youtu.be/VSF2xE07MvU

Not sure if this is just the teaser or the full trailer but it looks really good. I'm a fan of the first one. I'm kinda surprised they didn't show any of his break in crew from the first movie.
    I liked the trailer. It's nice to see that the film will deal with the aftermath of Scott's decision to help Cap in Civil War. But I am now curious on when this film takes place in the MCU. I know it hits theaters after Infinity War so it's just something I wonder about. Because I feel like the events of Infinity War won't be resolved in one movie and will have huge ramifications on all the other movies going forward. Also, it's weird Marvel didn't release the trailer on their official Youtube channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    I liked the trailer. It's nice to see that the film will deal with the aftermath of Scott's decision to help Cap in Civil War. But I am now curious on when this film takes place in the MCU.
    It has been said already that Ant Man and the Wasp takes place between Civil War and Infinity War.

I figured as much. Must have missed the news when that was announced by the filmmakers or Marvel.

It looks pretty good. I loved the first one. Hope this one turns out to be good. This question is becoming redundant for MCU. They are unstoppable.

You know, given that this movie is taking place before Infinity War and Captain Marvel is taking place in the 90s, just so that infinity War can lead directly into Avengers 4, I am starting to wonder if maybe something doesn't happen in this movie to prevent Ant Man and the Wasp from taking part in Infinity War...and if maybe it's connected with Captain Marvel. Just a WAG, but say at the end of the movie, Hank, Scott and Hope all travel into the Quantum Realm to try to rescue Janet Van Dyne. It takes months of relative time on the outside world but only minutes or hours for them. They find her and either bring her out with them or Hank decides to stay there with her (if it's something idyllic and not a hellacious limbo). I'm leaning towards her staying there, maybe with Hank. But while they're there, they find Carol Danvers, who's been trapped there since the 1990s and the events of the Captain Marvel movie and they take her out with them. When they emerge, it's into the world created by Infinity War, thus setting the stage for Avengers 4.
    Just my wild-ass guess as I said.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RikWriter View Post
    You know, given that this movie is taking place before Infinity War and Captain Marvel is taking place in the 90s, just so that infinity War can lead directly into Avengers 4, I am starting to wonder if maybe something doesn't happen in this movie to prevent Ant Man and the Wasp from taking part in Infinity War...and if maybe it's connected with Captain Marvel. Just a WAG, but say at the end of the movie, Hank, Scott and Hope all travel into the Quantum Realm to try to rescue Janet Van Dyne. It takes months of relative time on the outside world but only minutes or hours for them. They find her and either bring her out with them or Hank decides to stay there with her (if it's something idyllic and not a hellacious limbo). I'm leaning towards her staying there, maybe with Hank. But while they're there, they find Carol Danvers, who's been trapped there since the 1990s and the events of the Captain Marvel movie and they take her out with them. When they emerge, it's into the world created by Infinity War, thus setting the stage for Avengers 4.
    or they all die

No, probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by RikWriter View Post
    Its not a bad guess. It might turn out to be true or at least a part of it. They have to explain Captain Marvel's presence in the 90s as well as the present. I don't think she ages slowly or is immortal. Like say Wonder Woman. It will most probably be wrong but the stuff available to us right now is easily covered by your guess.
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 01-30-2018 at 02:25 PM.

Ultimate Member

They could have subtitled this trailer "yeah, Wasp is awesome."

Also Ghost looks really cool. I'm curious to see if she takes her helmet/costume off in the movie at all. Comic book Ghost is uber-paranoid and keeps his own pretty much all the time, but Marvel might not be able to resist the urge to show Hannah John-Kamen's face in the film.

Never mind the power or the sewage or water yet nobody mentioned that he built an extendable suitcase handle into the roof? Also when he rolled it away the foundation holes were also shrunken leaving a small patch on the ground surely they would stay the same size and the small building would be left in the middle of the outline.
    Hail Hydra!

Seems OK, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    They could have subtitled this trailer "yeah, Wasp is awesome."
    Well, they've got to have something going for Hope .
    Also Ghost looks really cool. I'm curious to see if she takes her helmet/costume off in the movie at all. Comic book Ghost is uber-paranoid and keeps his own pretty much all the time, but Marvel might not be able to resist the urge to show Hannah John-Kamen's face in the film.
    I actually wonder if they won't and as a result not emphasize Ghost's gender at all.

Quote Originally Posted by tv horror View Post
    Never mind the power or the sewage or water yet nobody mentioned that he built an extendable suitcase handle into the roof? Also when he rolled it away the foundation holes were also shrunken leaving a small patch on the ground surely they would stay the same size and the small building would be left in the middle of the outline.
    you're assuming that it didn't start out as a suitcase.

It looks ok but not all that different from the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    It looks ok but not all that different from the first one.
    Well that wouldn't be a bad thing but, honestly, there is no way you could tell that from one teaser trailer.