Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Ultimate Member

I still think that Marvel is setting something BIG up in the X-verse and they are using this year and such to get the characters in the right places for the event...fixing Alex and Dazzler and Beast and such...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I still think that Marvel is setting something BIG up in the X-verse and they are using this year and such to get the characters in the right places for the event...fixing Alex and Dazzler and Beast and such...
    And repowering Jubilee, and separating Monet from her brother...all this makes me very optimistic about Dani’s chances of getting her powers back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    And repowering Jubilee, and separating Monet from her brother...all this makes me very optimistic about Dani’s chances of getting her powers back.
    The return of Jean Grey, Wolverine and Charles Xavier too. I'm glad a number of the X-Men are being restored to their former glory and/or growing as characters. I'm cautiously optimistic about the future of the X-Men. And yes, Dani Moonstar absolutely needs to be repowered too

Ultimate Member

I just mean that I don't expect any of the writers to do anything big like kill people off or make some new power couple anywhere so that then can all happen in the next big event later this year or sometime next year...

BANNED

I just mean that I don't expect any of the writers to do anything big like kill people off or make some new power couple anywhere so that then can all happen in the next big event later this year or sometime next year...
    I don't see any deaths in the near future. And as far as relationships go, I don't see any new ones blossoming in the near future- though I would be interested in seeing which of the X-Men Rosenberg would write Dazzler with. Beauty & the Beast Round II?

Ultimate Member

Well of that then I'd be glad, the relationship bit...yeah it could happen, though I'd rather the Astonishing team not have a pairing outside of probably Colossus and Kitty whether we like the pairing or not...as for deaths I wasn't saying in the near future, but putting any deaths into that big event timeline in the future...

So Roseberg will have Siryn in his Multiple Man series? I hope not...I was hoping Rahne and Gudio would be the supporting characters in his book just like his 2005 mini series.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

Ultimate Member

I don't know if that's confirmed or not, besides she deserves far better than just being a guest star or God forbid a romantic interest in that mini...as it only ends very badly for her every time that she's anywhere close to Jamie...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsbane View Post
    So Roseberg will have Siryn in his Multiple Man series? I hope not...I was hoping Rahne and Gudio would be the supporting characters in his book just like his 2005 mini series.
    Rosenberg stated on Twitter he has no plans for Siryn in New Mutants: Dead Souls or Multiple Man.

Ultimate Member

That's good, last we need is for Terry to get hurt again by Jamie...who then goes off as if nothing happened...