Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I could see him using Hellion...he's used him a few times during PR
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Sounds a lot like X-Factor to me, which I think was teased a long time ago. X-Force will be Cables gig I think, and the New Mutants will presumably reflect the more classic line-up.
    With Siryn and Warpath there it sure sounds like an X-Force revival to me, which would be awesome. Or it could be the relaunched/reshuffled Weapon X cast, though I don’t think Pak is leaving that book. I believe he has plans well beyond May that he has talked about.

So, yeah, perhaps this is X-men Black? And Ex-Weapon X, well, I’m still thinking that maybe that’s referring to the new Weapon X cast and the real Logan will replace OML there, along with some other cast changes. But I could be way off.

Ultimate Member

Well unless Siryn is still the Morrigan I don't see her willingly joining any team like the Weapon X team though she could easily be the reason for Warpath to leave that team and OML would work far better on Weapon X than anywhere else especially once the real Logan is back and all...though a returned X-Force should by more like the Cable and Cannonball lead teams than the more recent ones as Weapon X will be closer to the more recent ones...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    With Siryn and Warpath there it sure sounds like an X-Force revival to me, which would be awesome. Or it could be the relaunched/reshuffled Weapon X cast, though I don’t think Pak is leaving that book. I believe he has plans well beyond May that he has talked about.

So, yeah, perhaps this is X-men Black? And Ex-Weapon X, well, I’m still thinking that maybe that’s referring to the new Weapon X cast and the real Logan will replace OML there, along with some other cast changes. But I could be way off.
    Modern X-Force is quite dissimilar to classic X-Force. I'm not sure using the title fits anymore. I doubt it's Weapon X, though I suppose it's possible.

X-Men Black was just the team in PR I'm pretty sure. And I understood Ex-Weapon X as meaning a past subject from the program would feature in the title.

X-Factor would make a lot of sense given the title isn't in use, and Multiple Man has been teased as coming back, and Siryn was a member. Skids & Warpath fit the mold too. Rosenburg could pull in Strong Guy, Rictor and Wolfsbane too, once Dead Souls wraps up. And assuming Gen X fixs Monet, she can join em too. I think it makes more sense than X-Force or New Mutants anyway

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    A little bit before (and during) Phoenix Resurrection, Matthew Rosenberg has been hinting at finally writing an ongoing for the X-Men. Maybe X-Force? Maybe X-Factor? Maybe a New Mutants relaunch, who knows??? But he's been slowly, but steadily revealing on who will be on his roster:

Siryn:

https://twitter.com/AshcanPress/stat...51335965372416

Warpath:

https://twitter.com/AshcanPress/stat...57909710688256

Skids:

https://twitter.com/AshcanPress/stat...34923486744577

Some New X-Men (sadly not Loa or Trance):

https://twitter.com/AshcanPress/stat...59651482091520

My bet is definitely on an X-Force relaunch.
    I really hope he is writing a new X-force, but these comments don't say much. For all we know, these characters are just guest-starring in his New Mutants mini.

Interesting. I won't get my hopes up until we get an announcement, but I'll certainly be paying attention.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Modern X-Force is quite dissimilar to classic X-Force. I'm not sure using the title fits anymore. I doubt it's Weapon X, though I suppose it's possible.

X-Men Black was just the team in PR I'm pretty sure. And I understood Ex-Weapon X as meaning a past subject from the program would feature in the title.

X-Factor would make a lot of sense given the title isn't in use, and Multiple Man has been teased as coming back, and Siryn was a member. Skids & Warpath fit the mold too. Rosenburg could pull in Strong Guy, Rictor and Wolfsbane too, once Dead Souls wraps up. And assuming Gen X fixs Monet, she can join em too. I think it makes more sense than X-Force or New Mutants anyway
    Though I don't think that they'd have M, Warpath, and Guido all three on the same team given their similar powers and Terry needs to stay as far away from Jamie as she can, anything with him only ends in heartbreak for her and no consequences for him, as for Jamie who knows maybe Siryn burns her whole Morrigan stuff out and brings him back and sends him off back to the farm with Layla, who is oddly absent given her powers and all...as for X-Force if they make it less like the more recent hit squads and more similar to how they were in the old days then it could work...

Interesting some of these characters do not gain some title or development for a long time.

It's not bad but it lacks better names with more fans that can really help sell (there does not have to be another Wolverine).

Rosenberg openly dislikes Monet. I don’t think she’ll be on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Interesting some of these characters do not gain some title or development for a long time.

It's not bad but it lacks better names with more fans that can really help sell (there does not have to be another Wolverine).
    I've (mostly) accepted that any Marvel title I actually enjoy is doomed to two-tpb run. Just enjoy them while they last, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    A little bit before (and during) Phoenix Resurrection, Matthew Rosenberg has been hinting at finally writing an ongoing for the X-Men. Maybe X-Force? Maybe X-Factor? Maybe a New Mutants relaunch, who knows??? But he's been slowly, but steadily revealing on who will be on his roster:

Siryn:

https://twitter.com/AshcanPress/stat...51335965372416

Warpath:

https://twitter.com/AshcanPress/stat...57909710688256

Skids:

https://twitter.com/AshcanPress/stat...34923486744577

Some New X-Men (sadly not Loa or Trance):

https://twitter.com/AshcanPress/stat...59651482091520

My bet is definitely on an X-Force relaunch.
    WHOA! I'm loving this already. Thanks for pointing this out and providing the links!

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Sounds like a boring roster...pass from me.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    That’s false. He was King of Hell in Soule’s Thunderbolts. He came back to Earth at the end of that arc.
    Pretty sure he was staying in Hell at the end to regain his soul. He just wasn't king anymore.
    Last edited by MyriVerse; 01-31-2018 at 08:52 AM.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post

Hopefully some more big names like YML or X are available to use by that time.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    I could see him using Hellion...he's used him a few times during PR
    I hope so. X-Force is the one title that branches nearly, if not, all X-Men properties. And besides Elixir and Laura, Kyle & Yost used Dust, Surge, Hellion and Prodigy in important roles in X-Force. But I guess that's just cause it was KYost.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I really hope he is writing a new X-force, but these comments don't say much. For all we know, these characters are just guest-starring in his New Mutants mini.
    His comment on Warpath was in response to a fan asking if he was appearing in New Mutants. That's why Rosenberg said "No, but he'll be in another book I'm writing for the same office."

I am not necessarily sure he is getting his own X-Team book...

He just finished Phoenix Resurrection, and has New Mutants: Dead Souls & a Hunt For Wolverine One-shot coming out.

His answers could be for cameos in any of these titles.