Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    You're right about one thing - we don't have durability feats for Ozzy..
    Got you covered: https://youtu.be/xyJ4Nt3FN0Y?t=1m17s

Compare to the last guy Nite Owl got pissed at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvySlvbVpK0
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

I'm still struggling to get my work computer to show me the youtube feat for Lee (work no like youtube), but I expect it's either....

1. Him doing one of his stage magic things, like the one-inch punch;
    2. Him kicking the 80-100lb lbs or so, free-swinging kick bag such it swings away (I mean, good kick, but...).

I mean, I've never seen something from Lee that indicates he can knock a 200 lbs man into the air. Off his feet? Sure. Bucketloads of people can kick someone and knock them over (cripes, I've done that to people). But actually loft them into the air with an uppercut? Like, UP and then have them fall?

Huge difference.

Hilariously, I've had people send me accounts from people who knew Lee - like John Saxon - who claimed he was kicking a 300 lbs heavy bag such that it swung up and hit the ceiling.

I always answered them with the video presented here.

*video starts working*

Yep, it's the kicking one.
    Why Are We Here?, by Pendaran

"...the Myths Transformed version of the legendarium, in which the Moon is Melkor's attempt to make his own Arda with blackjack and hookers."
    - Estrecca

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move."
    - Nik Hasta

"[Kent] Nelson was nearly invariably presented as the guy who, barring the Spectre, made everyone else generally gasp and go "Doctor Fate don't shiv, he balls nasty.", even Superman."
    - Pendaran

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    If you're willing to pick someone up and throw them across the room and into solid stone, chances are you're willing to hurt them.
    Who put this "Solid Stone" there?

I'm just saying the guy that planned out the entire rest of the film certainly could have planned a fight where he didn't have to hurt them so much that they couldn't wind up a part of his plan.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Got you covered: https://youtu.be/xyJ4Nt3FN0Y?t=1m17s

Compare to the last guy Nite Owl got pissed at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvySlvbVpK0
    Thanks, Guy1.

So Ozzy gets punched over and over in the face by a guy who one-punches enormous prison inmates, actually lofting some of them into the air, and it gives him some bruises and a cut on his cheek. His head is snapping back and forth like a puppet's, he should be concussed all to hell.

He's perfectly lucid, afterward.

This is Ozzy not defending himself at all, just deliberately taking it.

As durability feats go...not so bad at all.
    Why Are We Here?, by Pendaran

"...the Myths Transformed version of the legendarium, in which the Moon is Melkor's attempt to make his own Arda with blackjack and hookers."
    - Estrecca

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move."
    - Nik Hasta

"[Kent] Nelson was nearly invariably presented as the guy who, barring the Spectre, made everyone else generally gasp and go "Doctor Fate don't shiv, he balls nasty.", even Superman."
    - Pendaran

I think there's some lowballing going on in the thread, so, just for a short time, I'm gonna close it down for a bit until I can get in touch with Watcher and get his opinion on the thread. Everybody take five!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Having discussed it with Watcher, we've agreed that Ozmandias wasn't holding back in his fight, and that the thread will use the feats from the Watchmen as presented as far as skill, hitting damage and durability are concerned.

Thread will now be re-opened.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Amazing Member

By reviewing the arguments for Sunny,IMO Ozy and Sunny has comparable strength and durability but Ozy edges it out in speed of because of the bullet catch feat and the hallway assassin scene.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

I'd think Dropkicking Widow through a brick wall would give Sunny an edge in strength, albeit not a huge one.