Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    No. It's not something to revolve her around. Just a shocking cliffhanger that takes breath out of the reader. Something different. Not another Sue rescues her kids or idiot brother.
    If the idea of a Sue affair is legitimate and not just a sexist piece of garbage, then it should be fitting for a Reed mini as well. I'd like to count the calls for a Reed affair story, but there aren't any. Why should it be different for Sue than for Reed?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    If the idea of a Sue affair is legitimate and not just a sexist piece of garbage, then it should be fitting for a Reed mini as well. I'd like to count the calls for a Reed affair story, but there aren't any. Why should it be different for Sue than for Reed?
    But Reed having an affair wouldn't be interesting. He's his own worst enemy..That's been his hindrance for years.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    i dont want infidelity being a driver for a mini. Its lazy going for cheap thrills instead of thinking of actual substantive stories to develop the character.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    But Reed having an affair wouldn't be interesting. He's his own worst enemy..That's been his hindrance for years.
    I would hate it just as much, but it would be slightly more interesting if it was Reed rather than Sue (only slightly as it would still be trash). Either way neither is a suitable story for the 616 Fantastic Four and definitely not for Sue's first ever mini. It's cheap and pointless drama that benefits no one.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Sue is certainly up there in my top 5 marvel characters and I would love to see her get her own series. A situation that forces her away from the fantastic 4 seems like a good option to me. She is a great character and her family really is the most important thing to her. Play off that and it would make for a great story!

Supermanwasright

Holy ****. Jack, if you want cuckholding stories so much, go to Literotica or read Black Bolt (Medusa is a horrible woman) or something like that. Marvel is already full of characters that behave like complete unrepenting dipshits. "Morality is subjective" my ass.
    Last edited by Supermanwasright; 02-22-2018 at 01:00 PM.