Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bukdiah View Post
    3 Billboards had some HEAT, man! I really liked it aside for the ambiguous ending that felt like it could've been fleshed out more.
    Yeah, the film had more endings than RETURN OF THE KING, it felt like. Honestly I'd give it more points if it'd ended with Rockwell and McDormand's conversation on the swings, where there's a possibility of hope, which ties back into Woody Harrelson's speech earlier in the film.

Beyond that, though, I just felt like it was not a great script and was shot in a way that was all over the map, tonally.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Anyone who was disappointed in a Resident evil or underworld movie at this point can only blame themselves for expecting anything good.
    Oh man. As bad as you think Resident Evil is going to be it surpasses it by such an amazing degree. It not only ignores things what happened is past movies in spots it contradicts itself in its own movie. It will say something then half an hour latter say something totally different about the same thing. It is such a shit show you almost have to see it to believe that someone got paid for this mess.

Marvel movies
    Star Wars movies
    etc. etc.
    BB

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Oh man. As bad as you think Resident Evil is going to be it surpasses it by such an amazing degree. It not only ignores things what happened is past movies in spots it contradicts itself in its own movie. It will say something then half an hour latter say something totally different about the same thing. It is such a shit show you almost have to see it to believe that someone got paid for this mess.
    Atleast its a movie. The snowman wasnt even a finished product but instead of spending money to finish the 2weeks of shooting they needed they said F it and put an incompete product out. They should finished it or scraped it all together. I feel bad for Fassbender, hes being judged for a unfinished product. His charactrrs name was Harry Hole that shoulda been the first redflag.

I don't know about 10, but I know some bad crap I saw:

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter
    Colossal
    Alien: Covenant
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by RikWriter View Post
    Yeah? How did you stream it legally when it's not out for another couple weeks?
    Bro there's like a million illegal movie streaming website's out there.

The Snowman. That movies makes no sense and the main characters name was Harry Hole. Its a movie that ran out of time and money and wasnt finished. And they said fu** it release it anyway. I feel so bad for the editer because they had to try to make sense of a movies that was missing huge chunks.

Anyone who was disappointed in a Resident evil or underworld movie at this point can only blame themselves for expecting anything good.
    I for one love the RE and UW movies do they have problems hell yeah but I still find them entertaining and fun.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I for one love the RE and UW movies do they have problems hell yeah but I still find them entertaining and fun.
    Fair enough and clearly enough ppl agree to warrant this many sequels. I liked the first Underworld and then the prequel. RE i liked 1 and 2

Fair enough and clearly enough ppl agree to warrant this many sequels. I liked the first Underworld and then the prequel. RE i liked 1 and 2
    I like them all but 2 is my last favorite they just didn't use nemesis correctly allso underworld 3 is my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Bro there's like a million illegal movie streaming website's out there.
    Hence my caveat "legally."

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    Yeah, the film had more endings than RETURN OF THE KING, it felt like. Honestly I'd give it more points if it'd ended with Rockwell and McDormand's conversation on the swings, where there's a possibility of hope, which ties back into Woody Harrelson's speech earlier in the film.

Beyond that, though, I just felt like it was not a great script and was shot in a way that was all over the map, tonally.
    As far as tones are concerned, I felt it really stayed true to the "dark/black comedy" it was going for. The matter of fact speech spoken by the locals of Missouri toward race and sexuality there...they didn't mince words. I thought it showed the consequences of acting on anger really well shown by different characters. To each his/her own though! It was one of my favorite indie films of last year aside from I, Tonya or Shape of Water.
    Last edited by Bukdiah; 02-03-2018 at 11:15 AM.
    Superhero shows are trash

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Batson View Post
    Marvel movies
    Star Wars movies
    etc. etc.
    sooooo edgy

hmmmm id say Alien Covenant was a HUGE disappointment

Quote Originally Posted by Bukdiah View Post
    Unbelievably trash. I couldn't believe how wasted everyone was in it and how poor the CGI looked for such a big budget.
    A friend of mine likes those movies so I've seen a couple of them. The thing is, the honest impression I had was of low budget, straight to home video movies or what, in an earlier era, would have been the equivalent of made for television movies. I never realized they were in any way big movies or anything but low budget zombie horror stuff.
    Power with Girl is better.

Astonishing Member Old Man Ollie 1962's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    I believe i only saw 3 moves this year, but Thor Ragnarok was the biggest disappointment I've had in a movie in years. Recently tried to stream it and couldn't finish.
    When I saw the trailer I knew it wasn't worth seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Ollie 1962 View Post
    When I saw the trailer I knew it wasn't worth seeing.
    And you turned out to be very mistaken.