Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I'm excited for Slott. I just have a really good feeling.
    I know. I'm just worried he's going to get an artist I don't care for.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I wonder if it'll be one of the 2018 "Young Guns." In which case, we won't have anything to worry about.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I know what you mean. I dropped Charles Soule's She Hulk because I really disliked the artist. And once on Hickman's FF, the artist made the characters almost unrecognizable.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I know what you mean. I dropped Charles Soule's She Hulk because I really disliked the artist. And once on Hickman's FF, the artist made the characters almost unrecognizable.
    Yeah. I hope Slott doesn't bring over Humbert Ramos. I can't handle his art. I know some people like him, but he's not my cup of tea.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Yeah. I hope Slott doesn't bring over Humbert Ramos. I can't handle his art. I know some people like him, but he's not my cup of tea.
    Agreed. Ramos is one artist who I feel does not fit Iron Man.