Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Yup actually come to think of it when was the last all the way bad transformers show?
    Beast Machines, Armada, Energon, Cybertron, Combiner Wars, Titans Return, Robots in Discuise (the Prime follow up).
    I have saw a couple of Animated, not my thing all though i do accept that its included within the good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    How can you say it's good?
    I didn't say it was good or bad because I haven't seen it yet. I was just wondering if you new something about the show I didn't.....

Beast Machines, Armada, Energon, Cybertron, Combiner Wars, Titans Return, Robots in Discuise (the Prime follow up).
    I have saw a couple of Animated, not my thing all though i do accept that its included within the good stuff.
    I wouldn't call them bad show's allso Beast Machines rules.

BANNED

How can you say it's good?
    Transformers cartoons/video games/comics have been consistently brilliant since Transformers Prime and War for Cybertron (same continuity) . They've managed to capture exactly what makes that universe so interesting, with captivating intricate storylines and action sequences. There's no reason that Cyberverse should be any different despite it being targeted to a younger audience. Robots in Disguise and Rescue Bots were both great but again, for a younger audience.

Also--you should totally go back and rewatch Beast Wars and Beast Machines. As far as I know they are largely considered to be the best Transformers cartoons ever made after Gen 1.

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...57475&page=144
    RAPH
    Really respected by his brothers
    Reactionary–type leader

LEO
    He doesn’t have a burden of leadership so he’s more free and laidback
    Kind of a smartalec, loves to do Spider-Man quips - He’d say “Look I don’t mean to be condescending, oh I’m sorry, that means: talk down to you.”
    Mikey and Leo have the special old-young brother relationship

DONNIE
    To compensate for his soft shell, he built an entire fleet of battleshells (one of them may or not have a personality)
    Very dry witted and stoic- completely different from previous incarnations

MIKEY
    He’ s a box turtle, can go entirely into his shell
    He’s an artist
    He likes to tap stickers on his shell
    He will be using “Cowabunga” instead of “Booyakasha”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Transformers cartoons/video games/comics have been consistently brilliant since Transformers Prime and War for Cybertron (same continuity) . They've managed to capture exactly what makes that universe so interesting, with captivating intricate storylines and action sequences. There's no reason that Cyberverse should be any different despite it being targeted to a younger audience. Robots in Disguise and Rescue Bots were both great but again, for a younger audience.

Also--you should totally go back and rewatch Beast Wars and Beast Machines. As far as I know they are largely considered to be the best Transformers cartoons ever made after Gen 1.
    Ι sincerely hope that you are right and i am mistaken regarding Cyberverse. I really do because i am one step away from stop being a fan of the franchise.
    Plus, how did you got the idea that i didn't liked Beast Wars? BW was an excellent show and i am a huge fan. B.Machines however disappointed me because it removed the comedy factor all together, the new forms were nightmarish, the continuity was non sensical (organic Cybertron, the Tranformers not being native cybertronians) and i really despised the character changes they made on some certain characters (Rhinox as a madman).

BANNED

I wouldn't call them bad show's allso Beast Machines rules.
    Well, many others think otherwise.

BANNED

I didn't say it was good or bad because I haven't seen it yet. I was just wondering if you new something about the show I didn't.....
    It appears to be another Bubblebee centric show, the designs of the characters are horrible and the plot seems... childish.
    Tell you what...
    I will be more than happy if Cyberverse manages to prove me wrong. That's all i have to say... for the time being.

Mighty Member

Ι sincerely hope that you are right and i am mistaken regarding Cyberverse. I really do because i am one step away from stop being a fan of the franchise.
    Plus, how did you got the idea that i didn't liked Beast Wars? BW was an excellent show and i am a huge fan. B.Machines however disappointed me because it removed the comedy factor all together, the new forms were nightmarish, the continuity was non sensical (organic Cybertron, the Tranformers not being native cybertronians) and i really despised the character changes they made on some certain characters (Rhinox as a madman).
    Beast Machines was certainly polarizing. Some loved it, but most of the Beast Wars fans were extremely agitated by the changes made to their favorite characters (Primal becoming a hippie, Rhinox willingly joining Megatron, Rattrap being wishy washy, Blackarachnia becoming a lovesick wreck, etc.), as well as the completely new direction Hasbro had the writers take in making the series very dark and depressing.

And then there was the ending. It's the only time I can recall where some fans were actually sending death threats to the writers. To say the fandom was angry was an understatement. It's considered one of the worst Transformers moments ever. It's up there with such infamous moments as Optimus Prime killing himself because innocents in a video game died (G1 comics), Carnage in C Minor (G1), Jungle (Armada), and Car Wash of Doom (G1 comics) as worst moments for the fandom.

I myself rank Beast Machines as the fifth best Transformers show because while the show was depressing and dark, there were some really cool ideas. Plus it solidified Beast Wars Megatron as the single most ruthless Megatron incarnation ever, as he pretty much wiped out the entire population of Cybertron entirely, all on his own.

Well, many others think otherwise.
    You speak the truth my friend.

It appears to be another Bubblebee centric show, the designs of the characters are horrible and the plot seems... childish.
    Tell you what...
    I will be more than happy if Cyberverse manages to prove me wrong. That's all i have to say... for the time being.
    Thanks that makes sense I know next to nothing about the show.

BANNED

I have a theory of why Raphael and Leonardo have switch roles in this incarnation of the team: It's Splinter who challenge the brothers to live life as the other shoes and showcase how different things can be when you're living the other one's life.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    I guess Sai is too "adult" now.
    And yet Mikey's flying guillotine apparently passes muster.

...Good god those designs are bowling-shoe ugly.

The only alternate leader I've enjoyed has been Donnie.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Hard to like the art style and I'm skeptical on the change of team dynamics, but on the other hand all the changes have me interested.