I wasn't trying to spook anyone with the origin talk (though anything that undoes Johns god awful one can't be all bad). And I don't know that's what it is. I'm going entirely off of the admittedly vague things he said and the very blurry pictures accompanying it. But given that Rebirth Superman is an "all new" Superman incorporating elements of the previous versions, it would make sense they would give him a new one and put it in a side mini. It doesn't sound like this is going to affect the main books all that much regardless. There's absolutely no way they are getting rid of Jon or the marriage. Getting rid of the marriage was one of the main things that killed New 52. They know that. The person who said Krypton was probably intentionally destroyed by some new villain is probably correct. Though we've just had two "back to Krypton" stories already. It would be kind of nice if they could find some other well to draw from. It also depends on if Johns will let them get rid of his and how attached to it he is. I see all this as trying to get back to some kind of old status quo. The handing the reigns off to one person worked well for them with Byrne, they may see Bendis in the same light. For better or worse.