Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
I seem to be the only one who think Lois and Jon are just gonna be back home and back to semi-normal by the end of Man of Steel, aside from Jon going through whatever he goes through as a result of the growth spurt.
I'm up for pretty much whatever. Bendis calls them a not normal family, but that doesn't have to mean that they're not physically together--it could, for sure, but doesn't have to. Maybe Lois and Jon commute between wherever they were and Earth? Maybe any physical separation doesn't happen till after 1005? Lois could be in a hotel on Earth in that Gleason scene from Action.

I hadn't thought of it before, but Jon's growth spurt could totally be why they have to leave with Jor-El in MOS. Most of us have just been assuming Lois and Jon have to leave because Zaar or the Circle, but MOS is setting up multiple plot threads that are all not necessarily linked yet. Like the Planet being bought out, Goode's plans, and the rash of fires don't seem to all come from Zaar's story, so why should the Lois and Clark stuff?

Thinking more on it, Superman hasn't even been made aware of Zaar or the Krypton stuff yet and Lois and Jon are already gone. I feel dumb for not realizing that lol