Page 116 of 613 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 9194

Huh. Bendis just retweeted this: https://twitter.com/LegionBlog/statu...42268112048134

Would be cool if that's foreshadowing of his plans during his run.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    So New Super-Man is cancelled or is just taking a skip month? With that book cancelled, every creative team at the start of superman rebirth is gone. We are officially in a new era of Superman comics!
    The lack of New Super-Man is depressing .
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Huh. Bendis just retweeted this: https://twitter.com/LegionBlog/statu...42268112048134

Would be cool if that's foreshadowing of his plans during his run.
    Bendis has been teasing the Legion a lot, from what I've seen.

I'd love to see them make a surprise save for Superman and Supergirl when they're on the ropes.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It IS depressing.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

BANNED

I'm not really feeling the Bendis era tbh. I'm not sure what he's angling for here but so far he's just proving his haters correct with that twist and the cancellation of various satellite books and using the fate of the Super family as bait.

All this uncertainty over Lois & Jon and that we should be afraid about Supergirl getting her own book is just ridiculous Marvel style of making fans buy books out of dread. What exactly is Bendis's pitch for these books anyway? I know he's talked about the emphasis on journalism but this is too basic. Whats the real hook? what should we be getting excited about? I'm just seeing things to be afraid of. This just kills good will in the long term, if he really wants to get rid of Jon and Lois then DC should just come clean. I wont like it but atleast some respect will be earned.
    Last edited by Armor of God; 04-17-2018 at 12:16 AM.

Fantastic Member Man_of_Tomorrow's Avatar

Ηe will definitely be addressing Mr. OZ. Preview art from Fabok's issue featuring Oz, Lois and Jon:

https://twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/sta...21002844549120

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Glad to finally see Lois and Jon in preview art. Also Fabok's on issue 6, but I really think this will be a flashback. This scene probably did happen back during the the oz affect storyline.
    Last edited by DragonPiece; 04-17-2018 at 06:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmySpectre View Post
    How he returned?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yes..

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Glad to finally see Lois and Jon in preview art. Also Fabok's on issue 6, but I really think this will be a flashback. This scene probably did happen back during the the oz affect storyline.
    Then what I guess Bendis's run was overhyped? I guess everyone got scared over nothing.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

BANNED

This scene probably did happen back during the the oz affect storyline.
    I doubt it. They confronted Oz on the roof of the Planet.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I doubt it. They confronted Oz on the roof of the Planet.
    Yeah, my guess this is probably a scene we didn't see before that Bendis added to the storyline probably warning the Kent's about Rogal Zaar.

With how big of a mystery they were placing Lois and Jon in the solicits, I'm doubtful Bendis would just reveal they were with a revived Mr. Oz this whole time on twitter.

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

So...Mr. Oz is showing up in this. Didn't expect that! Seems like Bendis isn't​ just playing lip service to his pledge to build off of Jurgens and Tomasi's work.

Looks like Jon is being told something by Clark ,Lois and Oz that he doesn't like.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel1979 View Post
    So...Mr. Oz is showing up in this. Didn't expect that! Seems like Bendis isn't​ just playing lip service to his pledge to build off of Jurgens and Tomasi's work.

Looks like Jon is being told something by Clark ,Lois and Oz that he doesn't like.
    I hope Bendis doesn't compromise on Geoff Johns's Doomsday Clock with this story though. Because it's really bad to undercut a co-worker and higher up like this. I wodner whether this means the Bizarro Boys, Kathy, and Maya will appear then?
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Incredible Member

Art looks fantastic as always. I'm slightly annoyed seeing Mr. Oz again, since I was no fan of that reveal. So looks like Clark is telling Lois and Jon to go with Oz? Probably to hide from Rogol?

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    I hope Bendis doesn't compromise on Geoff Johns's Doomsday Clock with this story though. Because it's really bad to undercut a co-worker and higher up like this. I wodner whether this means the Bizarro Boys, Kathy, and Maya will appear then?
    I'm sure everyone at DC knows how important Doomsday Clock is, being a Watchmen sequel and crossover. I doubt anyone would be allowed to step on its toes too much.