Page 215 of 613 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265315 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 9194
    Astonishing Member

Since I don't know how to post tweets, Bendis just posted a pencil preview page by Reis from Superman (don't know what issue) with Lois (in what appears to be the Reborn suit) and Jon (not aged up). Zod's in it as well and only other person I recognise is Eradicator.

Edit: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn4HX-vB...=1t7dcwr1ybylf
    Last edited by rpmaluki; 09-18-2018 at 11:42 AM.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

So, Bendis posted this today https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn4HX-vB...=1t7dcwr1ybylf and it's pretty interesting

For one, you can clearly see a still young Jon down there. And two you can see Lois in something similar to her Rebirth Superwoman suit. Kara in a sort of armored suit, and mother freakin Jimmy Olsen in one of his crazy transformations.

My guess is is that this is a projection of some sort in the Phantom Zone of both Clark and Zod's thoughts/wills. A sort of a look back at Clark's ideal before things get even more out of hand in his life
    Last edited by Superlad93; 09-18-2018 at 11:46 AM.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

BANNED

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Since I don't know how to post tweets, Bendis just posted a pencil preview page by Reis from Superman (don't know what issue) with Lois (in what appears to be the Reborn suit) and Jon (not aged up). Zod's in it as well and only other person I recognise is Eradicator.

Edit: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn4HX-vB...=1t7dcwr1ybylf

Bendis is taking negligence of continuity to a whole new level

Astonishing Member

What do you mean?

I’m thinking it’s literal mostly because I still don’t buy this theory Jon is getting aged up.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    What do you mean?
    How can Supes be annoyed Lois did'nt contact him when she returned to Earth if she and Jon come back to him here? Not unless they go straight back to their mission in space after the Phantom Zone buisness is concluded.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I’m thinking it’s literal mostly because I still don’t buy this theory Jon is getting aged up.
    But the Earth isn't in the Phantom Zone in Action Comics where Clark is finally catching wind of Lois being on Earth. In Superman issue 1 he makes it very, very clear that he doesn't know where either Lois or Jon are, and even asks MM if there's a way for him to get word to them.

I go either way on the Jon aged up stuff these days. It seems just as possible as it not being the case at this point, and no evidence has been shown that one side is truer than the other.

Edit: unless Superman is after Action and Clark has to keep up some sort of super elaborate ruse? But that seems less likely to be at present. However it's super strange since Bendis said issue 6 of Superman was when Jon would show back up in the story. That said, "show back up in the story" doesn't actually have to mean reintegrate with his parents similar to how Lois did in fact show back up in issue 1 of Action's story.
    Last edited by Superlad93; 09-18-2018 at 12:02 PM.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Astonishing Member

Last I understood it was that the two aren't happening simultaneously. Superman is pre Action or something. We have no idea how much time's passed between MoS & Superman, MoS & AC and Superman & AC.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

At the moment I'm not looking at Action and Superman as back and forth comics, just two separate comics with a common precursor.

That page is a fantastic example of the long game. As slow as we go month to month, that's really an impressively deep scene to reach in our near future.

BANNED

Unless Lois really is an imposter/Red Cloud in Action Comics, which, I might add, was a possibility on the Red Cloud suspect list.

BANNED

Unless Lois really is an imposter/Red Cloud in Action Comics, which, I might add, was a possibility on the Red Cloud suspect list.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    For the last time, Bendis is not turning anyone evil. He confirmed this in DC Nation#4. Lois and Clark's reunion in Action#1004 is meant to show us how much in love they still are. Jon is coming back to tell Clark how crazy Jor-El is, and it's likely he's been aged up.
    It wouldn't be the first time a comic book writer has lied, nor likely (if he has indeed done so) the last.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

In that case, a fake Lois is not Lois. I still think AC happens a while after Superman. I think I read that somewhere, I can't really remember.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    It wouldn't be the first time a comic book writer has lied, nor likely (if he has indeed done so) the last.
    So far everything he's said has checked out. Lois and Clark are still together in Doomsday Clock, which takes place long after all of this, and they don't mention Jon in a way that makes you think he's turned. Stop being paranoid. Everything's fine.