Page 488 of 613 FirstFirst ... 388438478484485486487488489490491492498538588 ... LastLast
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 9194

Wordless preview of LoSh issue 1 : https://www.cbr.com/legion-of-super-heroes-1-3/
    Last edited by Korath; 10-11-2019 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Wordless rpevies of LoSh issue 1 : https://www.cbr.com/legion-of-super-heroes-1-3/
    Going to be a gorgeous book for as long as Sook can keep up.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

And just like that ladies and gentlemen, we have the best looking comic on the stands. Sook is about to have a got damn moment with this one, and I'm gonna be here for it all.

I'm guessing Jon's taking in the fact that they're on New Earth.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Wordless preview of LoSh issue 1 : https://www.cbr.com/legion-of-super-heroes-1-3/
    Hmm...maybe it's just me but the coloring just doesn't work with the art as well as it could in my opinion. Or maybe it's the inking? It looks grainier then I think it should, but maybe the final print version will look better.

Oh hey, Triplicate Girl and Bouncing Boy are in a panel together .

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Looks like Damian's visit to the future is coming sooner than we thought.

I love everyone's expressions hahaha

I'm still guessing it's a temp gig for Damian, but that ring does have is rather prominent. We'll just have to wait and see!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3fesjTB...=1g3ehv03lva8p
    Last edited by Superlad93; 10-11-2019 at 01:53 PM.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post

I like how Jon is "It's my best friend!" and the other are "Who let the psycho in?"

Edit : Shrinking Violet could be ambivalent, now that i look better. She's either very upset or very much want the Robin-booty. Must be confusing Damian for Dick.
    Last edited by Korath; 10-11-2019 at 01:56 PM.

I'm still guessing it's a temp gig for Damian, but that ring does have is rather prominent. We'll just have to wait and see!

The Legion shares my reaction to the idea of Bendis Damian being in this book .

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Those guys fleeing in terror were criminals who kidnapped Lois so Supes smashed their car to teach them a lesson. Also it looks cool lol.
    and that's exactly what Cavill Superman did to that sexual harasser's truck in MOS.

Just pointing out that it was a homage to this same scene.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

You know, it'd be nice to have a team where Damian realized he really is out of his depth. What does he even offer at the level of the Legion? He always feels like he's in control, or needs to be, in whichever dynamic he finds himself. I'd love for him to realize that there's a level above him and actually mature a bit due to that fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    You know, it'd be nice to have a team where Damian realized he really is out of his depth. What does he even offer at the level of the Legion? He always feels like he's in control, or needs to be, in whichever dynamic he finds himself. I'd love for him to realize that there's a level above him and actually mature a bit due to that fact.
    I want to see him get creamed by Karate Kid .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I want to see him get creamed by Karate Kid .
    Lmao I loved how personal Batman took it when Supes had Karate Kid labeled as a better fighter in the Lightning Saga.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Lmao I loved how personal Batman took it when Supes had Karate Kid labeled as a better fighter in the Lightning Saga.
    Yeah, and like Bruce I imagine Damian will win because he cheats and also sells better than Val ever will. Damian severely needs to be humbled and I think the one way that will actually provide growth is if Jon tries to bring him into his team (after Damian was unable to get Jon into the team he himself led) and Damian sees himself outpaced by pretty much everyone, with Jon doing his best to make sure Damian feels like an equal; not through pity, but because they're the best of friends and he wants to share this adventure with him, one Damian is forced to realize he cannot because that's a world above his pay grade (much as Bruce has no business in some of Clark's adventures). Damian would make up an excuse that this future is fine with them there, but it's not going to exist if he isn't in the present and returns having grown a bit as a person.

Which absolutely won't happen because he's going to be the same obnoxious little punk I can't stand in most books he shows up in.

Random thought, but if Clark is revealing his secret identity and Jon is 5G!Superman, does that mean Jon will be a Superman with a public identity?

BANNED

Damian should be only a honorary member as he doesn't have anything unique to offer to the legion and is just a dumb move on Bendis's part to make "teen" John happen by leeching of Damian's popularity.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    Damian should be only a honorary member as he doesn't have anything unique to offer to the legion and is just a dumb move on Bendis's part to make "teen" John happen by leeching of Damian's popularity.
    Yeah, because it wasn't the whole deal of the Supersons series here, it's obviously just Bendis doing it for the first time