Page 208 of 613 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258308 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 9194
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Can I be forgiven for thinking that Hughes might eventually start to help out Reis on Superman?
    I'd absolutely love to see him work on Superman. I liked his MoS issue.

BANNED

Well, on the other hand every attempt at capturing the the thunder of the GDS has flopped. The Quiet Darkness, Lightning saga, Infinity Saga are hardly classics.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Interiors? I think Hughes would be the last person to regularly contribute. But of course there's no telling what that title will look like in the near future. Honestly I've been wondering if the special paper they have for Superman is to cover the cost for having Reis continue so regularly, haha.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Likely not regular in the sense of a Sook and Paquette on Action deal. A previous interview with Bendis made it sound like he really wants to help Reis have that super recognizable long from run on a comic he doesn't always get. I remember him saying something like that. But I'm thinking if Hughes' involvement were more like Mitch Gerads or Lee Weeks on Batman thing where he's only doing interiors for very specific/special issues that aren't all that often.

But I fully expect this to be largely the Reis show, and that's MORE than fine with me. Absolutely loved his work last issue.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Gleason is at the top of his game in this preview. Much better than his art in Superman (2016) which I wasn't fan of.

If Conner is coming back, and the Legion is going to play a role, I still think its a strong possibility that that's where Conner has been this whole time, spirited off by the Legion and avoiding the timeline shenanigans. No one remembers him right now but he's safe in the future.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

All-New Member

About to start the Bendis run. Is there a specific reading order for Superman and Action Comics? (and Supergirl as well I guess) Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLyne View Post
    About to start the Bendis run. Is there a specific reading order for Superman and Action Comics? (and Supergirl as well I guess) Thanks!
    Not really. Man of Steel 1-6 first then it's whatever you like. They're all happening at different points and have different plots that have an origin point in Man of Steel. Hope you enjoy!
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    If Conner is coming back, and the Legion is going to play a role, I still think its a strong possibility that that's where Conner has been this whole time, spirited off by the Legion and avoiding the timeline shenanigans. No one remembers him right now but he's safe in the future.
    With Jon in the picture, the Legion has always been floated as one of the niches Conner could end up filling; the Superboy of the future. I think it works for him as well as anyone else with an "S" on their chest, though there are some other places/roles/niches I think I'd like to see Conner in more.

If your theory is right, it wouldn't surprise me very much to see Conner front and center in a new Legion title. And we know that the "not until Doomsday Clock is over" embargo on the Legion is lifted. If anyone is going to have the clout to rain on Geoff Johns' day (I don't care what his official role is, Johns is someone DC listens to) it'd be Bendis.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    With Jon in the picture, the Legion has always been floated as one of the niches Conner could end up filling; the Superboy of the future. I think it works for him as well as anyone else with an "S" on their chest, though there are some other places/roles/niches I think I'd like to see Conner in more.

If your theory is right, it wouldn't surprise me very much to see Conner front and center in a new Legion title. And we know that the "not until Doomsday Clock is over" embargo on the Legion is lifted. If anyone is going to have the clout to rain on Geoff Johns' day (I don't care what his official role is, Johns is someone DC listens to) it'd be Bendis.
    I think that would be great to relaunch the legion with Conner and maybe have Cassie as well.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Not really. Man of Steel 1-6 first then it's whatever you like. They're all happening at different points and have different plots that have an origin point in Man of Steel. Hope you enjoy!
    Awesome, thanks.

Never mind

10 characters
    Last edited by Superlad93; 08-19-2018 at 02:37 PM.

deleted post
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-19-2018 at 02:43 PM.

Never mind

10 characters
    Last edited by Superlad93; 08-19-2018 at 02:37 PM.

deleted post
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-19-2018 at 02:43 PM.