Page 516 of 516 FirstFirst ... 16416466506512513514515516
Results 7,726 to 7,739 of 7739
  1. #7726
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    45,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Are Shadow Lass and Cosmic Boy a thing or is she just naturally touchy-feely?
    Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    From Tynion's upcoming Batman issue #86

    Pre-requisite "I hate Joker having weird speech bubbles" comment.

    Tynion's Joker sure likes killing henchemen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    >TT<

    He's not tired, he's luring his enemies into a trap!
    That's how I see Damian fans writing it off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Keep Damian away from Bendis! Not once has a thing Bendis written about Damian been in character nor even sounded like him.
    Maybe the attitude in certain respects, but he can't write his dialogue very well in my opinion.

  2. #7727
    Ultimate Member Ascended's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    12,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That's how I see Damian fans writing it off.
    Ha! Quite possibly.
    Higher, Faster, Further....More.

    Truth, Justice, and a Better Tomorrow!

    Bridge Four!

  3. #7728
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,751

    Default

    From DC Nation:

    "What happens when The Truth is revealed?"



    https://twitter.com/thedcnation/stat...03797515014144

  4. #7729
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    45,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    From DC Nation:

    "What happens when The Truth is revealed?"



    https://twitter.com/thedcnation/stat...03797515014144
    Well, that's not ominous at all .

  5. #7730
    Incredible Member Blue22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Lol Damian's all tuckered out

    Issue 3 of Legion

    Issue 3, huh?

    Whelp....I was gonna give Legion at least three issues to grab me but I've already sworn off anything Bendis writes with Damian or Super Sons in it.

    Guess I could just skip this one and have #4 be Legion's third chance. We'll see how I feel about #2.

  6. #7731
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    18,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, that's not ominous at all .
    What did Clark expect to happen? Makes sense that the Planet would get attacked once it's known Superman works there.

  7. #7732
    Incredible Member Blue22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    802

    Default

    Yeah, if that is what just happened there, it feels like something Supes should have been prepared for. And hopefully it was so none of his co-workers got hurt.

  8. #7733
    Astonishing Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3,350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    From DC Nation:

    "What happens when The Truth is revealed?"



    https://twitter.com/thedcnation/stat...03797515014144
    Lmao. Feels like that’s a fake out or an alternate future, but it could be a repercussion of the Metropolis Doom arc.

  9. #7734
    AT EASE, LOO-SUH! Superlad93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,006

    Default

    It'll be interesting if this turns out to be real rather than just like a dream or fear of Clark's after the fact.

    I'm looking at Tynion's upcoming Batman run, and I'm seeing some similarities brewing.

    In his pitch Tynion talks about how Gotham and its people are in a state of transition and repair, and what they become will be something totally new and more distinctly 'Gotham' rather than a city you can look outside and see.

    Similar to that Metropolis is about to have a legit war fought in its streets in Action Comics, and the Planet is possibly going to get attacked. And similar to how Bendis blew up the Fortress only to rebuild and redefine it in some ways, I think the same approach my be likely here with not just the Planet but also the whole city.

    And I honestly think a 5G timeskip may be where we see the solidification of those big sweeping changes. For Metropolis, I'm expecting to see some fairly futuristic updates and that United Planets embassy that's always been foretold to eventually be built at the heart of the city. And I'm hoping for outer space immigrants too. New version of the city for a new Superman. Same with Gotham.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Are Shadow Lass and Cosmic Boy a thing or is she just naturally touchy-feely?
    He's been talking about how he's hooking Cos and Shadow Lass together at least two different times, but I assumed it was a joke. Might not be.
    #MakeAlexGreatAgain

    "Your videos give us hope. They give us strength in these times of slow normals, Chun-Li costumes and rampant New York fires.
    We shall overcome. The day will come when we are all warmed up."


    -Coffee That

    PM me if you tryina mix it up in SFV (and Dragon Ball FighterZ). Just know: the hypa bomb takes no prisoners.

  10. #7735
    Astonishing Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3,350

    Default

    If Metropolis takes on a much more science fiction and less realistic aesthetic than I am all for it.

  11. #7736
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    45,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Lmao. Feels like that’s a fake out or an alternate future, but it could be a repercussion of the Metropolis Doom arc.
    Kinda has some finality to it. I guess we are in the last leg of Clark's run as Superman with 5G coming up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    He's been talking about how he's hooking Cos and Shadow Lass together at least two different times, but I assumed it was a joke. Might not be.
    Does he just think Rokk has a thing for women in dark outfits ?

  12. #7737
    Astonishing Member DragonPiece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    It'll be interesting if this turns out to be real rather than just like a dream or fear of Clark's after the fact.

    I'm looking at Tynion's upcoming Batman run, and I'm seeing some similarities brewing.

    In his pitch Tynion talks about how Gotham and its people are in a state of transition and repair, and what they become will be something totally new and more distinctly 'Gotham' rather than a city you can look outside and see.

    Similar to that Metropolis is about to have a legit war fought in its streets in Action Comics, and the Planet is possibly going to get attacked. And similar to how Bendis blew up the Fortress only to rebuild and redefine it in some ways, I think the same approach my be likely here with not just the Planet but also the whole city.

    And I honestly think a 5G timeskip may be where we see the solidification of those big sweeping changes. For Metropolis, I'm expecting to see some fairly futuristic updates and that United Planets embassy that's always been foretold to eventually be built at the heart of the city. And I'm hoping for outer space immigrants too. New version of the city for a new Superman. Same with Gotham.



    He's been talking about how he's hooking Cos and Shadow Lass together at least two different times, but I assumed it was a joke. Might not be.
    You should post more in the Batman section, we need more people hyped about Tynion’s run there! As for your theory, it’s seeming to be more and more like metropolis will be going through some changes. It does seem like a lot of setup for 5G is starting.

  13. #7738
    Mighty Member Yoda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    What did Clark expect to happen? Makes sense that the Planet would get attacked once it's known Superman works there.
    I think it's a fake out. It's not like the Daily Planet wasn't his favorite hangout with a ton of publicly acknowledged friends before. Why would it be more of a target with him actually being present. Bendis even acknowledged that in one of the interviews.

  14. #7739
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,087

    Default

    Blow up the DP, kill the people there. Might as well, make room for Prez Supes and all. We are leaving this whole thing behind now, aren't we?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •