Page 589 of 613 FirstFirst ... 89489539579585586587588589590591592593599 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 9194

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Especially lately from DC. I hope that all the sudden cancellations will decline post-Didio but I guess we’ll see. I’ll definitely be preordering this one the moment I can.

Oh and they’re reprinting Johns Last Son of Krypton Deluxe as well as Byrne’s Generations.
    I forget if it was Didio or someone else who said they were going to be cutting back on collections.

I think it was Didio, shortly before leaving DC.

Could be wrong though. And even if it was Didio who said it, this might still be the plan.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I think it was Didio, shortly before leaving DC.

Could be wrong though. And even if it was Didio who said it, this might still be the plan.
    Yeah, Lifford doesn't talk much to comic book outlets, so it may have come from as high as her all the way down to Didio's mouth. We don't really know where it came from.

For what it's worth, while the cancellations have hurt (Starman reprints NEED to happen), I will say the hardcovers which have come out have been very good.

Astonishing Member

I don’t have a link to where they got it from, but it was a printers listing, and here’s the solicit:
    Superman by Grant Morrison Omnibus
    Written by Grant Morrison
    Illustrated by Rags Morales
    HARDCOVER
    $75.00 US
    DC Comics
    0"W x 0"H x 0"D | 20 oz | 12 per carton
    On sale Feb 23, 2021 | 672 Pages | 978-1-77950-813-3
    Collecting the entirety of Morrison's epic saga, this New 52 era Superman omnibus celebrates and explores new facets of the Superman mythos. The compelling and deliberate Superman stories in this collection showcase his quintessential character and determination in a world that doesn't know what to make of him. A milestone in The New 52, this omnibus is jam-packed with action, adventure, shocking secrets, parallel Earths, deadly encounters with the Anti-Superman Army, Brainiac, Metal-zero and so much more! Collects Action Comics #0-18 and Action Comics Annual #1
    Oh, brilliant - thanks for that!

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    Oh, brilliant - thanks for that!
    And here’s a confirmation from Bleeding Cool: https://bleedingcool.com/comics/dc-a...man-omnibuses/

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I don’t have a link to where they got it from, but it was a printers listing, and here’s the solicit:
    Superman by Grant Morrison Omnibus
    Written by Grant Morrison
    Illustrated by Rags Morales
    HARDCOVER
    $75.00 US
    DC Comics
    0"W x 0"H x 0"D | 20 oz | 12 per carton
    On sale Feb 23, 2021 | 672 Pages | 978-1-77950-813-3
    Collecting the entirety of Morrison's epic saga, this New 52 era Superman omnibus celebrates and explores new facets of the Superman mythos. The compelling and deliberate Superman stories in this collection showcase his quintessential character and determination in a world that doesn't know what to make of him. A milestone in The New 52, this omnibus is jam-packed with action, adventure, shocking secrets, parallel Earths, deadly encounters with the Anti-Superman Army, Brainiac, Metal-zero and so much more! Collects Action Comics #0-18 and Action Comics Annual #1
    Oh man, we've been asking for this for years...so happy about this! Really hope the backups are included, it's not mentioned in the solicit.

Damn.

I'm torn. A full collection of Morrison's Action? Yes, I've only been begging for that for.....seven years?

But 75$ is a lot to ask for when I have all those issues bagged and boarded in a longbox downstairs.

Might have to put my wife to work on this one; she can find a bargain like you wouldn't believe.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Damn.

I'm torn. A full collection of Morrison's Action? Yes, I've only been begging for that for.....seven years?

But 75$ is a lot to ask for when I have all those issues bagged and boarded in a longbox downstairs.

Might have to put my wife to work on this one; she can find a bargain like you wouldn't believe.
    It will launch on Instocktrades for 42-50% off, as all omnibus volumes do. I got the Super Sons omnibus for like $38 when it came out. Keep an eye out on DCBS and you can preoder for 50% off usually. Ensures the book comes out and you get it for the best price.

Well you just saved my wife a lot of time and effort.

Damn it, now I'm gonna have to *talk* to her!

Kidding! Kidding! My wife is incredible; I'm a damn lucky man to have her, and I make sure I show her this every day. In all seriousness, thanks for the idea man!

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    It will launch on Instocktrades for 42-50% off, as all omnibus volumes do. I got the Super Sons omnibus for like $38 when it came out. Keep an eye out on DCBS and you can preoder for 50% off usually. Ensures the book comes out and you get it for the best price.
    Thank you for introducing me to this website .

Well you just saved my wife a lot of time and effort.

Damn it, now I'm gonna have to *talk* to her!

Kidding! Kidding! My wife is incredible; I'm a damn lucky man to have her, and I make sure I show her this every day. In all seriousness, thanks for the idea man!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Thank you for introducing me to this website .
    You're welcome!

Been using them for years for new stuff or to update old copies. Their packaging is the best in the business, too. I don't think they ever restock, so it benefits you to order quick.
    Last edited by Robanker; 06-18-2020 at 07:32 PM.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Unless this cover is misdirection, looks like the Jon and Saturn Girl ship is happening!

https://twitter.com/brianmbendis/sta...949093888?s=21
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DragonPiece; 07-08-2020 at 06:56 PM.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Unless this cover is misdirection, looks like the Jon and Saturn Girl ship is happening!
    EFADE76D-59F9-4998-9312-0B3A142F84F9.jpg

Awwww! I was hoping for dawstar x jon.But, then again the kid does seem to have a thing for telepaths
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 07-08-2020 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    EFADE76D-59F9-4998-9312-0B3A142F84F9.jpg

Well I guess he's not gonna be gay.

Wasn't this called out from the beginning, but then Bendis tried to misdirect or something?