Page 76 of 613 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176576 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 9194
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebly View Post
    So....pretty sure a few women already told Rucka that you used him in the prank and I suspect he will not be happy about it. Just an FYI. I don't think these writers appreciate being dragged into this kind of stuff.
    Whatever comes my way is something I'll have to accept.

I guess at least I only commented on the last two pages.
    46490aeaed5c07144d5aa45647a782ddef891c2f683e712b085f9d67e9294e2e.jpg
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

I'm actually shocked that kind of thing is allowed on the boards. I wish I had that much free time in my life to waste.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

BANNED

Got to say, so disappointed no one tried to find out who the Image writer I alluded to was.

I was trying to get people on the forum to check out Prism Stalker. Which everyone should, because it's awesome.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    I'm actually shocked that kind of thing is allowed on the boards. I wish I had that much free time in my life to waste.
    And it didn't just stay on this board. I read about it on tumblr from a woman who was legitimately upset and anxious. I'm honestly stunned that this is allowed too.

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

So....We were punked. Lol.

Delores...This is dedicated to you. #masterofthetroll

Delores=Vader Everyone else=Luke

Well played, my friend.

( I still wish the predestination stuff was real. That actually got me excited for Bendis' run. Lol)
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebly View Post
    And it didn't just stay on this board. I read about it on tumblr from a woman who was legitimately upset and anxious. I'm honestly stunned that this is allowed too.
    link to the post?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    If this isn't allowed, this'd be my third strike.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolores - The Worst Poster Ever View Post
    Got to say, so disappointed no one tried to find out who the Image writer I alluded to was.

I was trying to get people on the forum to check out Prism Stalker. Which everyone should, because it's awesome.
    The sad thing is that I really liked your idea for the villain.

I'm not feeling much stupid for believing in the article because I barely known english.

I still could see some of this stuff happening. We'll have to go back to this a few months into the run.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

If this isn't allowed, this'd be my third strike.
    Yikes. I for one am not upset. I'm mad at myself for not catching on. That'll teach me not to take things at face value lol.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    The sad thing is that I really liked your idea for the villain.

I'm not feeling much stupid for believing in the article because I barely known english.
    Me too. That really got my mind racing. If new villain guy is just a generic " blah! I destroyed Krypton! Mwahahaha!" Type I'm actually gonna be disappointed!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel1979 View Post
    Yikes. I for one am not upset. I'm mad at myself for not catching on. That'll teach me not to take things at face value lol.
    Maybe now we're finally at the point where people disbelieve everything I post.

Back to bed for me.

Amazing Member

That's probably the best prank article I've ever read. Incredibly realistic. I'm not even mad.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Whatever comes my way is something I'll have to accept.
    Going out like a G till the very end.

You were a worthy opponent, Dolores. The Moriarty to my Sherlock.

"Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.