Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
I'd personally like to see a totally new character in the position. Otherwise my totally irrational need for it to be Jimmy Olsen will take over and consume me. Whoever it ends up being, I think it's a safe bet that they'll be human and from Earth.
As ridiculously fun as VP Olsen would be.....I dunno man, I don't see that one happening.

My sort of off the wall theory right is that it'll be whoever's behind the Leviathan mask. I was reading Bendis' Luke Cage lead New Avengers run today, and I came across an instance where Spider-Man is asking why Victoria Hand is not only not in jail, but also helping to manage the New Avengers. And besides the fact that Cap vouches for her, she was also put there to be an opposing viewpoint that Luke and the Avengers could clash and disagree with while also learning to respect, and find new solutions with. Checks and balances. Sound familiar?

But maybe what threw me for the biggest loop was the fact that Victoria Hand repeats Leviathan's "we want the same thing" tag line to our altruistic and noble Mr. Cage.

Sooooo......Superman/Leviathan 2020?
Well if the speculation that Leviathan is actually Dick Grayson (which I don't believe for a second) turn out to be true then I am all in for that one!

I wouldn't be surprised to see Leviathan end up under Clark's authority, the same way the US military is under the POTUS', but I don't see this guy, whoever he is, holding a larger role in the UP-Earth structure than that.

And really, I think Superman being in charge of a global SHIELD-like organization would be a pretty fun thing to see. But I don't expect to see Leviathan him/herself serving as a VP or anything.