Page 77 of 613 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127177577 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 9194

This was entertaining to follow lol

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

So, some actual new information, according to the trade, the Man of Steel mini is going to be spinning out of metal: http://www.penguinrandomhouseretail....=9781401283483

"Genre-defining author Brian Michael Bendis makes his triumphant debut writing Superman in Man of Steel!

In the aftermath of Dark Nights: Metal, the Man of Steel has been challenged like never before. As he faces his greatest challenge to date, the status quo for Superman will be changed forever! With an all-star team of illustrators including Ivan Reis, Evan "Doc" Shaner, Ryan Sook, Kevin Maguire, Adam Hughes and Jason Fabok, Bendis takes us back to the roots of the Man of Steel and questions the very foundations set 80 years ago by Joe Siegel and Jerry Shuster!

Brian Michael Bendis, the scribe behind some of the greatest comics of all time, including Ultimate Spider-Man, New Avengers and Daredevil, dives headlong into the DC Universe in this precursor to his debuts on both Superman and Action Comics. Collects issues #1-6 and stories from DC Nation #0."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Going out like a G till the very end.
    When it actually happens.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    So, some actual new information, according to the trade, the Man of Steel mini is going to be spinning out of metal: http://www.penguinrandomhouseretail....=9781401283483

"Genre-defining author Brian Michael Bendis makes his triumphant debut writing Superman in Man of Steel!

In the aftermath of Dark Nights: Metal, the Man of Steel has been challenged like never before. As he faces his greatest challenge to date, the status quo for Superman will be changed forever! With an all-star team of illustrators including Ivan Reis, Evan "Doc" Shaner, Ryan Sook, Kevin Maguire, Adam Hughes and Jason Fabok, Bendis takes us back to the roots of the Man of Steel and questions the very foundations set 80 years ago by Joe Siegel and Jerry Shuster!

Brian Michael Bendis, the scribe behind some of the greatest comics of all time, including Ultimate Spider-Man, New Avengers and Daredevil, dives headlong into the DC Universe in this precursor to his debuts on both Superman and Action Comics. Collects issues #1-6 and stories from DC Nation #0."
    Wellll...it could mean it's spinning out of metal. It could also mean that it happens chronologically after metal and they're just trying to spice up their solicit.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by micahbevans88 View Post
    Wellll...it could mean it's spinning out of metal. It could also mean that it happens chronologically after metal and they're just trying to spice up their solicit.
    Yep, and Bendis has made no mention of metal in interviews. But Bendis and Snyder have both met and talked to each other numerous times in the past month, so I wouldn't be shocked if we get a Easter egg or a tease at his run in the last issue of metal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolores - The Worst Poster Ever View Post

But

It was fun. Lol.
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 03-15-2018 at 06:29 PM.

I never knew that such a thing can be done on these boards. Anyway i am not mad. Except there's no Lois Lane solo. To be fair that was only a (stronger) hint.
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 03-15-2018 at 08:19 PM.

That was a roller coaster. Well played. lol
    Marvel Pull - Fantastic Four, The Immortal Hulk
    DC Pull - The Green Lantern, Goddess Mode
    Indie Pull - The Wrong Earth, High Heaven

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

That was entertaining. Well played, Dolores, well played.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Somebody better answer that got damn phone because I freakin CALLED IT

After that post i started to catch on. Its hilarious how easy it was to fool me.
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 03-15-2018 at 08:21 PM.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post

In the aftermath of Dark Nights: Metal, the Man of Steel has been challenged like never before. "
    I have said it before, and I will say it again. I think Metal has been re-positioned as the event that does most of the continuity revamp heavy-lifting instead of the now delayed till 2019 Doomsday Clock.

The JSA and Legion will still be handled by Doomsday Clock, but I think the rest of the DCU's missing elements will be largely restored by the conclusion of Metal and No Justice.

BANNED

Sorry to ask here (so late), but is there a confirmation about the art teams for Superman and Action Comics ongoing (I know the art team for Man of Steel)?

In hindsight, looking at how Bendis described Superman's conflict, Lois' role, and their relationship, it did remind me a lot of Dolores' posts .

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    Sorry to ask here (so late), but is there a confirmation about the art teams for Superman and Action Comics ongoing (I know the art team for Man of Steel)?
    Superman will be Ivan Reis
    Action Comics will be with Patrick Gleason

LINK
    Marvel Pull - Fantastic Four, The Immortal Hulk
    DC Pull - The Green Lantern, Goddess Mode
    Indie Pull - The Wrong Earth, High Heaven

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    In hindsight, looking at how Bendis described Superman's conflict, Lois' role, and their relationship, it did remind me a lot of Dolores' posts .
    I tried so hard not to make the fake Bendis stuff about the relationship and Lois similar to my posts. I copy/pasted some quotes and tried to do it that way.