Page 1 of 266 123451151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 3984
  1. #1
    Wonder Moderator Gaelforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,164

    Default Superman and Wonder Woman Appreciation 2019

    In order to maintain reasonable length threads, certain threads are re-setting for the new year.

    Do NOT re-post from previous threads - those posts are still around and can be read by anyone.

    This is for new Appreciation content only.

    Please note that this is an Appreciation thread. Anything off-topic and/or not appreciative will be deleted and the poster may be banned for rules violations.
    Gaelforce
    Superman/Wonder Woman/TV Film Forum Moderator
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

  2. #2
    Astonishing Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,492

    Default

    New year, new thread! More love, motivation, inspiration, and positivity of Superman and Wonder Woman!

    Real life Power Couple Love!

    “Here's a nice clear picture of the paver I ordered that was part of my proposal to my fiancé @ladynery89. I used the smaller gift sized one for the proposal but I have the large one to keep at home as well. The picture was taken at the statue by the fine folks at the @SupermanMuseum. It will be a part of their walkway and a part of Superman history forever. 😉 She's a huge Superman fan so this was a big deal for both of us not just me.”


    https://www.instagram.com/p/BsCYi0Eh9yZ/



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BsEWecCgguq/

    “HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎊
    2️⃣✖️0️⃣✖️1️⃣✖️9️⃣
    #superman #wonderwoman
    #happynewyear #2019”


    https://www.instagram.com/p/BsEbBo1lxzm/

  3. #3
    Extraordinary Member hellacre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    New year, new thread! More love, motivation, inspiration, and positivity of Superman and Wonder Woman!

    Real life Power Couple Love!

    “Here's a nice clear picture of the paver I ordered that was part of my proposal to my fiancé @ladynery89. I used the smaller gift sized one for the proposal but I have the large one to keep at home as well. The picture was taken at the statue by the fine folks at the @SupermanMuseum. It will be a part of their walkway and a part of Superman history forever. �� She's a huge Superman fan so this was a big deal for both of us not just me.”


    https://www.instagram.com/p/BsCYi0Eh9yZ/



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BsEWecCgguq/

    “HAPPY NEW YEAR ��
    2️⃣✖️0️⃣✖️1️⃣✖️9️⃣
    #superman #wonderwoman
    #happynewyear #2019”


    https://www.instagram.com/p/BsEbBo1lxzm/
    Ah great posts to start off the year!!!!! The proposal at the SM museum is so sweet. More evidence we can be fans of Superman and love Wonder Woman for him. The SMWW diversity in the fandom is so awesome. Thank you for a great 2018 and here's to 2019 being equally inspiring !

  4. #4
    Astonishing Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Ah great posts to start off the year!!!!! The proposal at the SM museum is so sweet. More evidence we can be fans of Superman and love Wonder Woman for him. The SMWW diversity in the fandom is so awesome. Thank you for a great 2018 and here's to 2019 being equally inspiring !
    Indeed! This is what Superman and Wonder Woman is/should be all about! Celebrating and embracing diversity. 🤗Positive vibes for 2019!

  5. #5
    Incredible Member A Guy's Name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Where there's a tonne of cats.
    Posts
    562

    Default

    Happy New Years, fellow SMWW shippers!

  6. #6
    Mighty Member Deiasilva10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Ah great posts to start off the year!!!!! The proposal at the SM museum is so sweet. More evidence we can be fans of Superman and love Wonder Woman for him. The SMWW diversity in the fandom is so awesome. Thank you for a great 2018 and here's to 2019 being equally inspiring !
    SMWW celebrates diversity, love, peace!

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Indeed! This is what Superman and Wonder Woman is/should be all about! Celebrating and embracing diversity. ��Positive vibes for 2019!

    Quote Originally Posted by A Guy's Name View Post
    Happy New Years, fellow SMWW shippers!
    Happy New Year my dear friends!

  7. #7
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    9,412

    Default

    Happy new year to all and... happy new thread? I hope everyone will enjoy the discussions here and the new material that will be shared during the new year. 😉

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    New year, new thread! More love, motivation, inspiration, and positivity of Superman and Wonder Woman!

    Real life Power Couple Love!

    “Here's a nice clear picture of the paver I ordered that was part of my proposal to my fiancé @ladynery89. I used the smaller gift sized one for the proposal but I have the large one to keep at home as well. The picture was taken at the statue by the fine folks at the @SupermanMuseum. It will be a part of their walkway and a part of Superman history forever. 😉 She's a huge Superman fan so this was a big deal for both of us not just me.”


    https://www.instagram.com/p/BsCYi0Eh9yZ/
    What an original proposal. And the best part is that the pic will be forever exposed at the Superman Museum in Metropolis, Illinois. 😎

    Another familiar couple we didn't see for a long time. 👍

    “HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎊
    2️⃣✖️0️⃣✖️1️⃣✖️9️⃣
    #superman #wonderwoman
    #happynewyear #2019”


    https://www.instagram.com/p/BsEbBo1lxzm/
    Who are these people to get almost 5k like in half a day? 🤔

  8. #8
    Astonishing Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A Guy's Name View Post
    Happy New Years, fellow SMWW shippers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    SMWW celebrates diversity, love, peace!

    Happy New Year my dear friends!
    🥰🥳🤗Happy New Year!! Spreading positive vibes to all!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Happy new year to all and... happy new thread? I hope everyone will enjoy the discussions here and the new material that will be shared during the new year. 😉
    Indeed! Really looking forward to new arts and fanfics!


    What an original proposal. And the best part is that the pic will be forever exposed at the Superman Museum in Metropolis, Illinois. 😎
    Absolutely amazing! Already feeling so much lovey doviness!! 🥰

    Another familiar couple we didn't see for a long time. 👍
    I told you they had more prewedding photos LOL

    Who are these people to get almost 5k like in half a day? 🤔
    He is a trainer...probably for celebs.
    Last edited by LoveStar; 01-01-2019 at 08:11 AM.

  9. #9
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    9,412

    Default

    Cute SM/WW toys pics:

    "In the editorial staff of the Daily Planet Spain we are very happy 😊😊 And do you know why? For these two Lego figures. We can not be happier... 😒 Or yes? 😏😊"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Br_auZRFn2Z/

    "ww superman fastfood toys."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BqUjWmcA_L7/

    "Caught with the lasso."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BrLNj_bH3Un/

  10. #10
    Extraordinary Member hellacre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,538

    Default

    Good Morning, my friends! I hope 2019 greeted you all safe and sound and happy!

    Painting of SMWW Rocafort kiss. I notice artist that sell work seem to love depicting SMWW kissing. Can't blame them because they sell.

    Wonder Woman & Superman
    12"x12"
    Acrylic
    SOLD

    art from Scarlette Eccentrics

    https://www.facebook.com/scarletteec...&theater&ifg=1




    Our comrade Godstaff! The look he's settling with now for the power couple. I miss the new 52 still. Uniforms apart , the physical look of new 52 Clark and Diana I find more attractive.

    http://godstaff.tumblr.com/post/1812...-not-impressed


    Another wedding cake. So many smww engagements and weddings! There are more shots of this cake in the post itself.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BsAtpgwj...=1aj1yssm5128j

  11. #11
    Mighty Member Deiasilva10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Cute SM/WW toys pics:

    "In the editorial staff of the Daily Planet Spain we are very happy ���� And do you know why? For these two Lego figures. We can not be happier... �� Or yes? ����"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Br_auZRFn2Z/

    "ww superman fastfood toys."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BqUjWmcA_L7/

    "Caught with the lasso."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BrLNj_bH3Un/
    SMWW making adults play with dolls as children !!!! This couple just brings us joy!

  12. #12
    Astonishing Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Good Morning, my friends! I hope 2019 greeted you all safe and sound and happy!

    Painting of SMWW Rocafort kiss. I notice artist that sell work seem to love depicting SMWW kissing. Can't blame them because they sell.

    Wonder Woman & Superman
    12"x12"
    Acrylic
    SOLD

    art from Scarlette Eccentrics

    https://www.facebook.com/scarletteec...&theater&ifg=1




    Our comrade Godstaff! The look he's settling with now for the power couple. I miss the new 52 still. Uniforms apart , the physical look of new 52 Clark and Diana I find more attractive.

    http://godstaff.tumblr.com/post/1812...-not-impressed


    Another wedding cake. So many smww engagements and weddings! There are more shots of this cake in the post itself.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BsAtpgwj...=1aj1yssm5128j
    MY GOSH! I keep saying it and won’t stop til it happens lol Rocafort’s kiss deserves a statue!

    Can’t wait for more of Godstaff’s art!

    And a 2019 wedding cake!! 🙌 YASSS!

  13. #13
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    9,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Indeed! Really looking forward to new arts and fanfics!
    And toys photography, never forget the toys. 😝

    I told you they had more prewedding photos LOL
    I guess they planned to post them once in a while in the special occasions. 😉

    He is a trainer...probably for celebs.
    Ok, that explain the likes.

    Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Good Morning, my friends! I hope 2019 greeted you all safe and sound and happy!

    Painting of SMWW Rocafort kiss. I notice artist that sell work seem to love depicting SMWW kissing. Can't blame them because they sell.

    Wonder Woman & Superman
    12"x12"
    Acrylic
    SOLD

    art from Scarlette Eccentrics

    https://www.facebook.com/scarletteec...&theater&ifg=1




    Our comrade Godstaff! The look he's settling with now for the power couple. I miss the new 52 still. Uniforms apart , the physical look of new 52 Clark and Diana I find more attractive.

    http://godstaff.tumblr.com/post/1812...-not-impressed


    Another wedding cake. So many smww engagements and weddings! There are more shots of this cake in the post itself.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BsAtpgwj...=1aj1yssm5128j
    I really like the new look of Godstaff's WW. A little less his SM... he needs a collar or something. 😝
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 01-01-2019 at 09:32 AM.

  14. #14
    Extraordinary Member hellacre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    And toys photography, never forget the toys. ��



    They planned to post them once in a while in the special occasion. ��



    Ok, that explain the likes.



    I really like the new look of Godstaff's WW. A little less his SM... he needs a collar or something. ��
    Dunno, I don't like his hair and face. It's a mite too retro. LOLOLOL. New 52 Clark was effortlessly hot from his hair to his facial features!

  15. #15
    Mighty Member Deiasilva10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    MY GOSH! I keep saying it and won’t stop til it happens lol Rocafort’s kiss deserves a statue!

    Can’t wait for more of Godstaff’s art!

    And a 2019 wedding cake!! �� YASSS!
    Rocafort’s kiss, Jack Herbert’s kiss, Jack Herbert’s hug... SMWW have so many important moments that deserved to be immortalized as statues!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •