Page 101 of 613 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 9194

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    These are some insane numbers, nonetheless!
    Especially considering the price. Glad to see Supes selling out for his big milestone regardless.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RepHope View Post
    Especially considering the price. Glad to see Supes selling out for his big milestone regardless.
    Exactly. It makes it all even more impressive.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    Personally, an ongoing graphic novel is not the same thing as a monthly ongoing Super Sons comic to me. I'd much rather get my Super Son's fix every month instead of waiting around for the periodic fix once in a blue moon. Not to mention I saw in the Jon Kent Appreciation thread that the Ink and Zoom books are delayed until 2019. This is not an ideal situation for someone who isn't planning on reading Bendis's books and will now have to wait until next year to read a book that Jon is in outside of that. Stinks actually.
    Hey better than nothing as they say.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    The more we see about this villain, the more generic he seems. I was expecting a villain who would change Superman's viewpoint, but it seems like this guy is only bent on killing superman because of something to do with Krypton. We've seen this before..

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Hey better than nothing as they say.
    Better than nothing maybe but the real question is will it even be anything I'll 1) remember is coming out when it finally does, 2) is it going to even be anything that really interested me at the time it does, 3) what creatives are involved and 4) is it in continuity or not (though this last is the least important to me). According to Miles to Go the imprint its a part if is now delayed until some vague time in 2019. That a long time to ask people to wait and frankly its a long time for people who may not want to read about Jon in Superman or Action because they either already don't like Bendis' work or they may come to find out they don't. Now hopefully that Tweet that Tomasi put out actually means more than a crossover with Dinomutt and an ongoing trade that he might be involved with but who really knows at this point in time. Thus far nothing seems to be happening with the character that doesn't also involve Bendis.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    The more we see about this villain, the more generic he seems. I was expecting a villain who would change Superman's viewpoint, but it seems like this guy is only bent on killing superman because of something to do with Krypton. We've seen this before..
    Yeah, it does appear to be the same ole, same ole again. Then again looks can be deceiving and maybe Bendis will do something new with an old idea.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Then what is there to even fear of Bendis sure the stories he may write might end up mediocre but ultimately harmless in some respects. But it does say Who is Rogol Zaar so we may get to know him because if I learned anything about somethings in life it's not always about how something looks it's what comes out that counts.

Better than nothing maybe but the real question is will it even be anything I'll 1) remember is coming out when it finally does, 2) is it going to even be anything that really interested me at the time it does, 3) what creatives are involved and 4) is it in continuity or not (though this last is the least important to me). According to Miles to Go the imprint its a part if is now delayed until some vague time in 2019. That a long time to ask people to wait and frankly its a long time for people who may not want to read about Jon in Superman or Action because they either already don't like Bendis' work or they may come to find out they don't. Now hopefully that Tweet that Tomasi put out actually means more than a crossover with Dinomutt and an ongoing trade that he might be involved with but who really knows at this point in time. Thus far nothing seems to be happening with the character that doesn't also involve Bendis.
    That's a lot to answer and I can't supply a clear answer for it all. Yes it is a long time but on the other I always remember one thing when it comes to these matters it's all out of my hands. And I advise you to remember that as well.

That's a lot to answer and I can't supply a clear answer for it all. Yes it is a long time but on the other I always remember one thing when it comes to these matters it's all out of my hands. And I advise you to remember that as well.
    I always do remember that but just because I'm remembering that doesn't mean I can't also complain about a particular action that I think is bullheaded and potentially bad for a character I like. This is a forum and that what everyone here does after all.

I always do remember that but just because I'm remembering that doesn't mean I can't also complain about a particular action that I think is bullheaded and potentially bad for a character I like. This is a forum and that what everyone here does after all.
    I am just passing some friendly advise that's all.

BANNED

Why are you so insistent on shutting down conversation around here? Just because things are out of our hands doesn't mean we can't still complain about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Why are you so insistent on shutting down conversation around here? Just because things are out of our hands doesn't mean we can't still complain about it.
    I am not I am just being trying to be helpful. But sorry about that.
    Last edited by The Dying Detective; 04-06-2018 at 09:36 AM.

And I'm finding your general attitude to be very dismissive even if that may not be your intent. It's like your going out of your way to pat me on the head and say "good boy now run along while the adults talk". I'm 48 years old and it really don't appreciate the attitude at all.

I have valid concerns and complaints just like anyone else and I'm not sweeping and telling you to basically "get over it" about your own am I?

And I'm finding your general attitude to be very dismissive even if that may not be your intent. It's like your going out of your way to pat me on the head and say "good boy now run along while the adults talk". I'm 48 years old and it really don't appreciate the attitude at all.
    Well sorry about that.

Well sorry about that.
    It's fine. I just get annoyed with the attitudes around here sometimes is all.