Page 125 of 613 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 9194
    THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Y'know, here's something I haven't thought of and I now feel foolish for not doing so. In the Oz arc, Jor-El showed Jon another world that he wanted to take him to, back when he was crazy and wanting to destroy the Earth. Fast forward to now, could this be the place that a no-longer-crazy Jor-El finally does take Jon and Lois to? Just for a different reason this time?

Could be really cool for both characters. Jon getting to explore a strange new world, not entirely unlike adventures his father had as a boy with the Legion, then you get Lois, making her way in a world where metas were the dominant "race",trying to fit in and maybe actually being able to use her investigative skills and get a job amongst them. Its actually what I really wanted to see happen with World of New Krypton, until I found out she was being left behind on Earth.
    Great idea! Glad I thought of it

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    I'd be very much for a Lois Lane and Jon Kent book/mini/maxi set on that strange paradise super planet that Jor-El showed them. He did offer both Lois and Jon refuge there along with Clark, so the idea could very well be sending them there to be safe.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Its a big thread, I miss things sometimes! lol
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Lol all in good fun. I'm gonna preemptively thank you for a really, really cool idea I'm gonna use for a project, so call it even
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Oooh, interesting.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Interesting tweet from someone who read DC Nation 0 already https://twitter.com/gothamspoilers/s...12383610462209

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Interesting tweet from someone who read DC Nation 0 already https://twitter.com/gothamspoilers/s...12383610462209
    I love when feathers get ruffled!

Only guess I have is confirming that Lois/Jon are separated from Clark for a while. That's not necessarily common knowledge yet unless you've been keeping up with every single interview and tweet like we have.

Or Kara really is Kal's sister.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 04-27-2018 at 06:23 PM.

Only guess I have is confirming that Lois/Jon are separated from Clark for a while. That's not necessarily common knowledge yet unless you've been keeping up with every single interview and tweet like we have.

Or Kara really is Kal's sister.

I still don't really believe it, I'm being mostly tongue-in-cheek, but I did say originally when Bendis was announced that I'd keep my mind open to just about anything.

Incredible Member

First half of a new, two part Bendis interview:

https://www.cbr.com/brian-bendis-sup...ampaign=CBR-TW

I still don't really believe it, I'm being mostly tongue-in-cheek, but I did say originally when Bendis was announced that I'd keep my mind open to just about anything.
    It's just something that could have been a throw-away line to show the alien wasn't a master of the English language, but then again, if Bendis wanted to create some buzz and shake things up, that would be one way to do it.
    (And I don't really trust Bendis, either.)

Hypothetically, while I don't need any baby daddy drama, you could intrigue me with an idea that Jor-El and Lara gave up Kara, in secret, to Zor-El and Alura to raise for political reasons or some such.

Oh my, my, my. Batten down the hatches, seems like a storm is coming lol. In all seriousness whatever it is, I'm always willing to try, and I'll keep an open mind till the plans for his story going forward become clear.

Only guess I have is confirming that Lois/Jon are separated from Clark for a while.
    Doc Shaner did say that his issue (the 2nd issue in the weekly event) would be him exploring Clark's "new status quo." And this is obviously before Superman's new brand heroics is put on the table in Superman #1, so there's another shift before then.

It's at 3:54 to 4:53. There's also apparently a GL cameo. Asking Hal to check in on Lois and Jon (if it's all true)?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj8qeJCTLXM

So, long as it's written well and evenhandedly, giving reasonable agency to the parties involved, and we get to keep track of said parties via cut-aways or some sort of book/mini/maxi then I can't be disappointed in the slightest.

BANNED

Boy I really hope Bendis knows what he's doing...from the previews he shared I've been assuming the Super-Family choosing to split up was a decision they all agreed on until Zarr was dealt with, but what if, to maintain the secrecy, Clark has to pretend Lois and Jon left him? The Daily Planet staff are said to be curious over what's happened to Lois too.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    but what if, to maintain the secrecy, Clark has to pretend Lois and Jon left him? The Daily Planet staff are said to be curious over what's happened to Lois too.
    Not impossible, but I'd question the why of it. Zaar doesn't strike me as someone who would follow up on Clark's alibi. He seems far more.....direct than that. The fact that they'd be gone and apparently in a place that not even Manhattan could get to would seem to be enough, right? If there were an alibi needed, it would be for his cowokers, and if that's the case, then I don't see why it would need to be something so harsh. Say a great aunt is sick or something, and he'd be fine.