Page 151 of 613 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 9194
    BANNED

Well, I'm ready for this. The 2 previews we've gotten so far were ok imo and I hope Bendis will deliver.

In the past I've loved some of his stuff, hated some of it, been completely indifferent to some of it. I hope he gets it right with Superman.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    So freaking pretty, dude.

It really is pretty.

Also: Yay for more Supergirl! Hopefully Bendis can eventually grant my wish to see more Kara/Jon interactions.

Quote Originally Posted by rosawater View Post
    Also: Yay for more Supergirl! Hopefully Bendis can eventually grant my wish to see more Kara/Jon interactions.
    Unfortunately I think Jon is probably going to be off Earth by the time Kara joins the story.

(Although that doesn't rule out her seeing Jon and Lois while she's in space in her solo...).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Unfortunately I think Jon is probably going to be off Earth by the time Kara joins the story.

(Although that doesn't rule out her seeing Jon and Lois while she's in space in her solo...).
    Yay for more Kara and Clark interactions!

Boo for sending Jon and Lois off world and not interacting with Kara.

So freaking pretty, dude.

Sook’s looking a lot like Nowlan with these panels. I dig it.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

News: Bendis has been working on a script for a new DC comics project for months now. https://twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/sta...59182608695296

No telling what it is just yet, but he mentions that it'll be "new characters, old characters. new worlds being built. old worlds being revisited for the first time in forever." This sounds a lot like that new imprint he and his wife will be curating.

If I had to guess, I'd say it's probably in continuity and an equivalent to the Marvel Max imprint that allowed him to make Alias. If there's any truth to the Matt Fraction Jimmy stuff, I'm assuming this is where Bendis wants it.

Also possible that it's a Superman event, but he's already been talking about the imprint, so I have to assume that the announcement for it will come first. But regardless, I'd be willing to bet that he wants to add in Superman in some way (be it his characters or off shoots from the plot he's crafting in the books) given he's writing both.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

News: Bendis has been working on a script for a new DC comics project for months now. https://twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/sta...59182608695296

No telling what it is just yet, but he mentions that it'll be "new characters, old characters. new worlds being built. old worlds being revisited for the first time in forever." This sounds a lot like that new imprint he and his wife will be curating.

If I had to guess, I'd say it's probably in continuity and an equivalent to the Marvel Max imprint that allowed him to make Alias. If there's any truth to the Matt Fraction Jimmy stuff, I'm assuming this is where Bendis wants it.

Also possible that it's a Superman event, but he's already been talking about the imprint, so I have to assume that the announcement for it will come first. But regardless, I'd be willing to bet that he wants to add in Superman in some way (be it his characters or off shoots from the plot he's crafting in the books) given he's writing both.
    Could also be a book for his imprint he has coming..hard to guess either way.

Yes. it is hard to guess. But I read it and "Legion" was the first word I thought about. Most probably I'm wrong.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

It'll be a gritty reboot of Air Wave and the Red Bee!
    Assassinate Putin!

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Yes. it is hard to guess. But I read it and "Legion" was the first word I thought about. Most probably I'm wrong.
    no way it's legion, that's being saved for doomsday clock

I really enjoyed the first issue, it was fun. The art was phenomenal and i didn't think the story was a monumental classic but it was pretty good for what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalel View Post
    I really enjoyed the first issue, it was fun. The art was phenomenal and i didn't think the story was a monumental classic but it was pretty good for what it is.
    I’m seeing a lot of people say similar things online. So excited!

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Could also be a book for his imprint he has coming
    Something along the lines of unveiling that new imprint and its whole deal is my thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalel View Post
    Good to hear about a first issue.

Also welcome to CBR!
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

I'm actually more hoping this is the script for the rumored "Crisis". Who knows, maybe Snyder's actually been collaborating with him on this.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

10 Things We Can Tell You About Man of Steel #1: https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/05...is-reis-prado/