Page 155 of 613 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 9194
    Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Yooooooooooo, house ads for Superman and Action Comics have been revealed, and while Reis remains the only advertised artist for Superman, it's now confirmed Paquette and Sook will be on Action Comics along with Gleason.
    Buh-bye

(Which sort of raises the question of why co-artists for Reis weren't simultaneously announced, because even if he is sticking around long-term, it certainly won't be on his own.)
    Buh-bye

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    Yooooooooooo, house ads for Superman and Action Comics have been revealed, and while Reis remains the only advertised artist for Superman, it's now confirmed Paquette and Sook will be on Action Comics along with Gleason.
    Sook is drawing issue 4 btw. Kinda sad if this means he won't be on The Unexpected long.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Sook is drawing issue 4 btw. Kinda sad if this means he won't be on The Unexpected long.
    Sook isn’t even doing the first issue of the Unexpected by himself. Cary Nord is also drawing the book. The artists on the New Age books were never staying for long anyways.

This is good news, though. I wasn’t planning on reading the Unexpected, but Action Comics just got more appealing due to Paquette and Sook’s involvement.

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    Action Comics just got more appealing due to Paquette and Sook’s involvement.
    It's funny; Sook is a dude I'd think of as a logical choice for Superman rather than Action, whereas Paquette I'd call a better fit for Action's better aims than Gleason.
    Buh-bye

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

I'm surprised Reis wouldn't have others announced before Gleason, who did a pretty good job of keeping up with double shipping. Where did you hear that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    I'm surprised Reis wouldn't have others announced before Gleason, who did a pretty good job of keeping up with double shipping. Where did you hear that?
    On Bendis's instagram "takeover", the last thing he posted were house ads for Superman and Action that listed creators.
    Buh-bye

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Oh nice. That "takeover" was a good size considering we got a full preview for tomorrow already.

I can't believe it, but I'm excited and waiting for the day when we get the reveal of some goofball who thinks it's a good idea to use a gun on Superman.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    So, after being spoiled with beautiful art in MOS, you're telling me Paquette, Reis, Sook, and Gleason are our teams for the main books?

Pardon me, Ima just hit this real quick.

"Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Yeah that is one hell of an art team. Is this the Twilight Zone because with these all-star names one would think we were talking about the Batman line.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

I’m always amazed at Bendis’s ability to secure art talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Yeah that is one hell of an art team. Is this the Twilight Zone because with these all-star names one would think we were talking about the Batman line.
    Lmao I was thinking the same thing. Bendis must be one hell of a pitch man, because everyone at DC seems fully behind him, and artists are lining up to work with him.
    Last edited by RepHope; 06-05-2018 at 07:31 PM.

BANNED

Just read DC Nation#1 and there's some tidbits

-Lois and Jon's fates are revealed in issue six of Man of Steel, there still won't be concrete answers, but you learn why Lois is'nt at the Planet and where Jon is, their departure will continue to haunt Clark throughout both Action Comics and Superman in July so this is definitely a long-term separation

-Robinson Goode will be a thorn in Clark's side during Action Comics

-The hunt for the Metropolis arsonist appears to be a growing "whodunnit", with the first potential suspect cropping up in Man of Steel, but the situation will continue through Action Comics

-A hero from DC's early past returns in Superman#1 to tell Clark he's not doing enough to guide humanity

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Just read DC Nation#1 and there's some tidbits

-Lois and Jon's fates are revealed in issue six of Man of Steel, there still won't be concrete answers, but you learn why Lois is'nt at the Planet and where Jon is, their departure will continue to haunt Clark throughout both Action Comics and Superman in July so this is definitely a long-term separation

-Robinson Goode will be a thorn in Clark's side during Action Comics

-The hunt for the Metropolis arsonist appears to be a growing "whodunnit", with the first potential suspect cropping up in Man of Steel, but the situation will continue through Action Comics

-A hero from DC's early past returns in Superman#1 to tell Clark he's not doing enough to guide humanity
    A month long separation sounds reasonable enough. I thought that woman would be mean trouble for Clark and she seems intent on owning the Daily Planet. And that first suspect is obviously Melody Moore. Not the God of Heroes I hope that was sad.
    Last edited by The Dying Detective; 06-06-2018 at 01:56 AM.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Here is the page about Man of Steel from DC Nation

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    A month long separation sounds reasonable enough.
    Dude, it's not going to last just a month