Page 158 of 613 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 9194

Quote Originally Posted by J-EL View Post
    Wonder if it will be Renee or Vic? Just finished Gotham Central recently, and Renee became one of my favorite characters. It also increased my desire for an ongoing About Maggie Sawyer and the MSCU. Wouldn’t mind Maggie being Commissioner of Metropolis PD one day.

spoilers:
    I hope its Vic. Consistent with my views on what I consider forced legacy, I like Renee but I like her as a cop.
    end of spoilers

But I'm loving the rotation of guest appearances outside the norm.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 06-07-2018 at 07:51 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

spoilers:
    Renee was just spotted as a normal member of the GCPD in Tynion's Tec, and will also be in Batwoman shortly soon, so I'm guessing it's going to be classic Vic Sage Question.
    end of spoilers

I'm sure Bendis will have fun with him .

BANNED

spoilers:
    Awesome, if it's Vic all the better...maybe this means we get him back with Huntress sometime
    end of spoilers

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    spoilers:
    Awesome, if it's Vic all the better...maybe this means we get him back with Huntress sometime
    end of spoilers
    Considering you need him for the Question to even exist it has to be him no one else. i just hope Bendis doesn't pull his usual shenanigans and ignore continuity it's already hard enough as it is to maintain continuity without him adding to the problem.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Considering you need him for the Question to even exist it has to be him no one else. i just hope Bendis doesn't pull his usual shenanigans and ignore continuity.
    I think given DC's rep with continuity he probably feels quite at home here

I think given DC's rep with continuity he probably feels quite at home here
    Like there wasn't any problem with continuity over at Marvel even before he showed up.
    Last edited by The Dying Detective; 06-08-2018 at 03:11 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I heard that! It's in my pull box but I haven't made it to the LCS yet.

Nice to see you posting, by the way. Your insight has been missed.
    Thanks. I think that I have become too old and grumpy for superhero comic books these days, but hey, MOS is a good a story, so what the hell.
    Educational town, Rolemodel city and Moralofthestory land are the places where good comics go to die.

DC writers and editors looked up and shouted "Save us!"
    And Alan Moore looked down and whispered "No."

I'm kinda surprised Snyder didn't want Superman to watch Lois and Bruce conceive their love child. All the while singing the "Na na na na na na Batman!" theme song - Robotman, 03/06/2021

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

I was pumped about the guest star in Action until I wrapped my head around it being December.

Considering you need him for the Question to even exist it has to be him no one else. i just hope Bendis doesn't pull his usual shenanigans and ignore continuity it's already hard enough as it is to maintain continuity without him adding to the problem.
    If he doesn’t ignore continuity we’ll be getting New 52 Question. Question hasn’t appeared in Rebirth yet to my knowledge, so the New 52 Question would still be “canon”.

Quote Originally Posted by RepHope View Post
    If he doesn’t ignore continuity we’ll be getting New 52 Question. Question hasn’t appeared in Rebirth yet to my knowledge, so the New 52 Question would still be “canon”.
    Okay that Questin we had three Questions I tell you but I hope at least it will be some sort of iteration of Victor Sage. For Renee Montoya to be the Question right now makes no sense.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I'm not sure how that would work with the current version of Huntress, but never say never I guess...
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    I'm not sure how that would work with the current version of Huntress, but never say never I guess...
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    True, hmm...maybe the real Helena is a Manhattan prisoner instead....
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Myskin View Post
    Thanks. I think that I have become too old and grumpy for superhero comic books these days, but hey, MOS is a good a story, so what the hell.
    I totally get it. I'm still reading a fair chunk of superhero Big 2 titles, but not nearly as much as I was a couple years ago, and weeks, sometimes months, will go by without me going to the LCS at all.

I find that the closer I get to launching my own company (which is still a little ways out) the less interested I am in what the Big 2 are doing. Other than looking for ways to cut into their digital market share, anyway.

Okay that Questin we had three Questions I tell you but I hope at least it will be some sort of iteration of Victor Sage. For Renee Montoya to be the Question right now makes no sense.
    Man, nothing in DC continuity makes any sense right now. I wouldn't be surprised if Bendis used Renee despite the recent Detective appearance. And it wouldn't bother me either; at this point that's a relatively minor continuity glitch. But really, this is great news for me no matter what; I love both Vic Sage and Renee as the Question and will gladly roll with either/both. Though from a socio-political standpoint it'd be a shame to lose a quality PoC/LBGT female hero.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Man, nothing in DC continuity makes any sense right now. I wouldn't be surprised if Bendis used Renee despite the recent Detective appearance. And it wouldn't bother me either; at this point that's a relatively minor continuity glitch. But really, this is great news for me no matter what; I love both Vic Sage and Renee as the Question and will gladly roll with either/both. Though from a socio-political standpoint it'd be a shame to lose a quality PoC/LBGT female hero.
    I honestly just learn to just roll with it and just try to ignore the continuity snarls as much as I can. Admittedly I would think that in some ways the DC editorial is a little more in control than Marvel's. Well at least you should be grateful that DC isn't killing off Renee Montoya. And if Victor Sage is the Question it shouldn't affect whatever importance she has.