Page 209 of 613 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259309 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 9194

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    I personally think they're gonna stick Conner with Tim, Bart, and Cassie in the present to coincide with Tim's story in Detective.
    It does seem like big obvious smart business to leave Conner in the present and put Young Justice back together, and with Bart's return and Tim getting sucked into the larger DCU narrative it does feel like the most likely possibility. I'd be perfectly fine with that too. Love me some YJ!
    Last edited by Ascended; 08-21-2018 at 02:11 PM.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

deleted post
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-19-2018 at 02:41 PM.

Astonishing Member

Deleted post.
    Last edited by Myskin; 08-19-2018 at 02:52 PM.
    Educational town, Rolemodel city and Moralofthestory land are the places where good comics go to die.

DC writers and editors looked up and shouted "Save us!"
    And Alan Moore looked down and whispered "No."

I'm kinda surprised Snyder didn't want Superman to watch Lois and Bruce conceive their love child. All the while singing the "Na na na na na na Batman!" theme song - Robotman, 03/06/2021

BANNED

Memory deleted.
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 08-19-2018 at 09:58 PM.

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

These are not the droids you're looking for. You may go about your business. Move along.
    Last edited by manofsteel1979; 08-19-2018 at 03:12 PM.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

deleted post
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-19-2018 at 02:42 PM.

Sent to Limbo
    Last edited by Vordan; 08-20-2018 at 12:38 AM.

deleted post
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-19-2018 at 02:42 PM.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Holy sh!t! Someone look at this ridiculous page! Reis is jumping levels every single issue, man.

Guess we know what Zaar's phantom army looks like.

"Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Astonishing Member

Holy sh!t! Someone look at this ridiculous page! Reis is jumping levels every single issue, man.

Guess we know what Zaar's phantom army looks like.
    I don't know what I would pay to have every single character get a name and a role in the series. It's a villain goldmine.
    Educational town, Rolemodel city and Moralofthestory land are the places where good comics go to die.

DC writers and editors looked up and shouted "Save us!"
    And Alan Moore looked down and whispered "No."

I'm kinda surprised Snyder didn't want Superman to watch Lois and Bruce conceive their love child. All the while singing the "Na na na na na na Batman!" theme song - Robotman, 03/06/2021

Those mounts got no alibi they ugly.

I see Zaar has procured a new huge weapon since Kara swiped his battleaxe.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

I christen these guys the Phantom Fleet.

I wonder if Bendis will show what happened to Henshaw when the Arctic Fortress was destroyed. If Henshaw still contains any of Clark's DNA it'd be interesting to see Rogol go after Henshaw, and maybe get a Superman & Cyborg Superman team up.

I just wanna see my guy lol
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Henshaw is going back to Green Lantern for a while before Morrison gets here. I think that's what a solicit said anyway. That'll be under Jurgens so likely look for him to explain what happened.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Henshaw is going back to Green Lantern for a while before Morrison gets here. I think that's what a solicit said anyway. That'll be under Jurgens so likely look for him to explain what happened.
    Whoa, really? I don't follow GL (not since New 52 started, anyway), but I will if he's there. Thanks for the heads up!!
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."