Page 214 of 613 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224264314 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 9194
    THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Learner View Post
    Whoa, so has STAR labs been developing its own Phantom Zone projector after they caught wind of Jor-El's? Is that the Phantom Zone? Whatever the case, I'm really digging the ideas being floated here.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Other details

-Lois has discovered secrets about the DC Universe that she's not sure she can tell Clark, but this is NOT a trust issue. Instead it has more to do with the information being potentially too dangerous even for him. It alters her behaviour.
    Wonder if the secrets she find out are related to Doomsday Clock or something else entirely.

Could be that, could be regarding Snyder's event (which I still believe to be a Crisis).

Cool to see Livewire back!
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Yeah, what a grand re-entrance, Reis and his team just have tremendous presentation.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Yo....but this cover for Superman issue 4 doh...

Dope cover.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Yo....but this cover for Superman issue 4 doh...

This covers seriously needs to be a poster.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

News via twitter:

"Thank you! And I am very happy to report that we are not done with Adam strange. The Unity Saga is just starting its year long epic. And because everyone’s been so nice this morning, superman seven sneak: Jon Kent versus lobo. Ya welcome "

https://twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/sta...58202307846144

Also, obviously, more Adam Strange down the line. This just seems to denote what will be a galactic story.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Don’t Mind Me, I’m still sitting here waiting for the Question in the hope he becomes a more recurring role in Action, perhaps looking into the Superman Theory

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Don’t Mind Me, I’m still sitting here waiting for the Question in the hope he becomes a more recurring role in Action, perhaps looking into the Superman Theory
    eh, I'm ok with that as long as the book remains focused on clark being a journalist for the planet.

BANNED

DC has been folded into a new consolidated WB consumer products division, Warner Bros. Global Brands and Experiences, or WBGBE. Didio and Lee will now report directly to this division's president Pam Lifford

https://www.newsarama.com/41824-dc-m...in-charge.html

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    DC has been folded into a new consolidated WB consumer products division, Warner Bros. Global Brands and Experiences, or WBGBE. Didio and Lee will now report directly to this division's president Pam Lifford

https://www.newsarama.com/41824-dc-m...in-charge.html
    Not really sure how this changes things. Unless she forces them to bring Kenan back.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

She's got a background in marketing, I imagine her primary focus is getting her IP into prime shape for maximum profits. If she turns her eye to publishing, it'd likely be to revert characters to their most financially successful iterations. That may not bode well for some characters, but frankly I don't know what influence she'll have on the comics if any. Didio, Lee and Harras are where you'd see that change more apparent. There's a good chance she sees Didio and Lee as her liasons and doesn't interfere with their expertise on the matter, however much or little we individually want that.

If anything, maybe she'll try and milk the Superman line a bit and we get a positive adaption of the character instead of him dying or as a villain...

Oh god, The Dark Knight was right...

What does Harras even DO? Dido and Lee and Johns are the public faces (or were in Johns case).

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    What does Harras even DO? Dido and Lee and Johns are the public faces (or were in Johns case).
    I guess he makes sure editorial staff is doing their job and probably approves comics before they are sent, while Dan Didio actually helped figures out the future of the lines.

BANNED

Bendis throws some shade

@mjperljam
    @BRIANMBENDIS Why is SCARLET #5 not in the December solicits?
    @BRIANMBENDIS Replying to @mjperljam
    The same reason Action isn’t. It’s shipping January 2. More diamond brilliance. We are not skipping. Check out my last retweet
    https://twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/sta...es-december%2F