Page 221 of 613 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271321 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 9194
    Spectacular Member

Jim Lee tweeted that rumors of any reebot are ridiculous.
    That includes wiping out Lois & Clark marriage. So, don't get into panic mode without reasons, guys... :-)

Astonishing Member

I see no reason to panic. Whatever rumours are floating about aren't confirmation of anything, I treat them as hearsay or people's propensity to believe the the sky is falling even when it isn't.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AntoKent17 View Post
    Jim Lee tweeted that rumors of any reebot are ridiculous.
    That includes wiping out Lois & Clark marriage. So, don't get into panic mode without reasons, guys... :-)
    One of the best things about DC pros is that they tell you in advance interviews if something's going to go north or not so you can make an informed choice...for example, Abnett said Arthur and Mera may have to sacrifice their relationship at the end of his run (preparing fans mentally for the new writer and direction of the book) and Ben Percy assured readers Canary and Arrow would get back together after they breifly split up, and Bendis of course has sworn up and down that the Super Family will be handled with care.

Hell, for all the grief he got for the Bat/Cat wedding, even Tom King hinted before it happened that he'd be covering a side of Bruce we'd never seen and said he would tackle a broken hearted bat.

BANNED

AC#1004 variant by Francis Manapul

BANNED

So Lois is back at the Planet by the time of Heroes In Crisis (unless this is set before she left)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoZcTOfnnY-/

Master Hero Vladimir

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    So Lois is back at the Planet by the time of Heroes In Crisis (unless this is set before she left)

It'd be interesting to see what kind of role will Lois play in Heroes in Crisis. Also, I have no problem with Bendis moving the Fortress of Solitude someplace else. The Fortress is meant to be a place where Superman can enjoy some peace and quiet and, let's face it, the Arctic is no longer a place that can safely house the Fortress from enemy attacks. Instead of being treated as a majestic and noble sanctuary for an iconic superhero, DC's current timeline treats it as a random house in the middle of nowhere. Superman even had a Fortress in the Himalayas and it didn't change anything in his status quo. Maybe Bendis will treat the Fortress as a second home for Superman and his family, whenever they feel the need to get away from it all and want to have some time for themselves.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

King is very loose with continuity in his batman run, so it wouldn't shock me if it's just a continuity error.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    King is very loose with continuity in his batman run, so it wouldn't shock me if it's just a continuity error.
    Yeah, I'm banking this on continuity error. I don't think DC is really that concerned with keeping it so much as having HiC set up the new status quo. Nothing outside early buzz seems to indicate Doomsday Clock is steering the ship right now. I'm curious how much input Bendis had on her being there in HiC, if any. I'm enjoying his work thus far and I would really hate for it to get compromised to fit an event.

BANNED

There's a behind-the-scenes look at one of the opening pages of AC#1004 in today's DC Nation

clois.jpg

It's looking good, wonder if anyone will spot Lois cheating on her husband with superman?

BANNED

Like I said in the Lois/Clark thread, the way Bendis describes this scene in the script has me bursting with optimism on where he'll take these two

Like I said in the Lois/Clark thread, the way Bendis describes this scene in the script has me bursting with optimism on where he'll take these two
    I'm sure it'll be nice, I just wonder if we'll get answers about Jon, or if that'll be saved for when he shows up in the Superman book.

BANNED

Here's Bendis' script outline for the page (from DC Nation#5)

Astonishing Member

clois.jpg

It's looking good, wonder if anyone will spot Lois cheating on her husband with superman?
    I don't think this will go unnoticed. Maybe if she hadn't removed the wig, lol.

Astonishing Member

I'm sure it'll be nice, I just wonder if we'll get answers about Jon, or if that'll be saved for when he shows up in the Superman book.
    It seems like Lois will feature heavily in Action while Jon will be in Superman. Eventually the family will be back together in both books but for now, Bendis may be opting for a distinction between the books playing out Clark's relationship with each individual member of his family.