Page 275 of 613 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275276277278279285325375 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 9194
    Kon93

I'll take black zero with my crazed superboy prime plz

Mighty Member

As much as i like Bendis and his Superman stuff. I thought the Red Cloud reveal was underwhelming. Any twist that you can see a mile away isn't a good twist at all.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Kon93

How is she any different than any other cloud type powered being?

In fairness we know nothing of her actual powers or origin. They could be magic based and dispersement may not affect her much either, as hinted at in 1005. She was as surprised as he was that she got the jump on him.

I think I actually find it refreshing that all the hints laid down where pointing at the right person. Had it been someone random it would have been a cheat. And the obviousness of it actually worked to throw me off.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

So, I don't know if anyone else has been obsessed with it, but I've been thinking about what--now fully confirmed--older Jon will look like normally. It sort of dawned on me that they should just draw him like Superboy Prime.

Functionally speaking it's ideal given the circumstances. It's a rather youthful look with relatively tame if not average muscle mass, and a "baby face." Reis' sketch of older Jon seems consistent with his own take on Prime.

Ordway nails it best I think, and I hope that's more or less how Jon gets drawn going forward.

I dunno why I felt the need to voice this, but, yeah, there ya go lol

Last edited by Superlad93; 11-28-2018 at 09:33 PM.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

BANNED

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

BENDIS & SOOK Working on 'Massive Giant DC Secret Project': https://www.newsarama.com/42890-bend...t-project.html

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    BENDIS & SOOK Working on 'Massive Giant DC Secret Project': https://www.newsarama.com/42890-bend...t-project.html
    That isn't new information. Bendis has been crowing all week about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    That isn't new information. Bendis has been crowing all week about that.
    Is the general thought that this is something separate from this summer's Levithan event? He's talked about both for a while, separately, so I am leaning towards them being different projects. Apparently the Superman Levithan event starts in May but there's been no indication as to when this Sook thing is happening.

Levithan is in Action Comics, and Bendis says that Sook was only signed on for 3 issues of Action before the big project.

Might be too early for it to be a Legion related since I fully expect that plot thread to be nurtured in Superman. It's not a Question book as Bendis confirmed. I have doubts that it's a new Superman origin story, but it may be a mini that firmly establishes Clark's time with the Legion. He's an enormous fan of those books, so I can see him holding them in high enough regard to think it's a project that scares him.

Hard to say right now. Too early for a Superman/Wonder Comics crossover? Even then, he did say he wouldn't do crossovers for a bit. Can't think of anything I'm confident in right now.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Levithan is in Action Comics, and Bendis says that Sook was only signed on for 3 issues of Action before the big project.

Might be too early for it to be a Legion related since I fully expect that plot thread to be nurtured in Superman. It's not a Question book as Bendis confirmed. I have doubts that it's a new Superman origin story, but it may be a mini that firmly establishes Clark's time with the Legion. He's an enormous fan of those books, so I can see him holding them in high enough regard to think it's a project that scares him.

Hard to say right now. Too early for a Superman/Wonder Comics crossover? Even then, he did say he wouldn't do crossovers for a bit. Can't think of anything I'm confident in right now.
    Is the actual Levithan event in Action Comics only? Both the year long Unity Saga and the second Action arc, Levithan Rises will wrap up in May and June. And he's described it as a summer event which would imply something more than just it being the 3rd arc in Action.

But the way he has described the project with Sook doesn't really lend itself to an arc or even a Superman crossover. In fact, I don't think he's even hinted at it being Superman centric at all, just that it's the biggest thing he's ever done.

We know absolutely nothing about the event other than that he’s said it’s the biggest thing he’s ever done and he’s doing it with Sook. Leviathan looks like it’s going to be an arc in Action Comics, since Snyder is going to have a 2019 summer event with JL vs. LoD. I can’t imagine DC having two events at the same time, Doomsday Clock is a bit of a special case in that regard.

New CBR Bendis interview up today

https://www.cbr.com/brian-michael-be...ics-interview/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Fascinating to read about the real life mobster who got assigned to a newspaper, and how it influenced Goode as a character

And I quite like how he puts focus on general belief Lois and Clark are considered "fragile"....that's unfortunately because so many other iconic couples, from Marvel and DC, are made of glass and the word "marriage" is treated like a dirty word, so it's strange to them that something like Lois and Clark can endure as long as they have. I look forward to how Bendis demonstrates their love and commitment under his pen in future issues.
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 11-29-2018 at 01:21 PM.

Just wanted to comment on how strong an interview the CBR one was. It flowed very nicely, no wasted space, and Bendis seemed to be having a good time. Thumbs up to Kiel Phegley.
    Last edited by Superlad93; 11-29-2018 at 01:26 PM.