Page 288 of 613 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298338388 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 9194
    Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    In the comments section of the BC article on the preview, "longbox90scomics" revealed that he had been given a black and white advance copy of Young Justice#1, here's the brief review he left

Said nothing about SB? Hopefully it's not a last page surprise like the new 52 teen titans had Kon on the last page.

Didnt they say that the first arc is about gemworld and all that, and Conner's been there? I dont expect him to have much of a role in the first couple issues. Gotta get the kids together and then get them there, yknow?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Said nothing about SB? Hopefully it's not a last page surprise like the new 52 teen titans had Kon on the last page.
    Didn't we know it's a last page surprise since the weekend he was announced?

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Didn't we know it's a last page surprise since the weekend he was announced?

Did we,did I forget something said?

Did we,did I forget something said?
    Yeah, we saw preview art and they showed a page of superboy and impulse hugging and the page number said 22 or something, clearly the cliffhanger of the issue

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Yeah, we saw preview art and they showed a page of superboy and impulse hugging and the page number said 22 or something, clearly the cliffhanger of the issue

Oh ok,but isn't that weird to give us the last page spoiler that far in advance to the actual series coming out?

I dunno, maybe they wanted to make sure we understood Conner wouldn't show up until the end. I mean, looking at the preview pages you got annoyed by the lack of Superboy, perhaps DC was just trying to avoid complaints and concerns before they started to crop up? It could be one of those "You wont see him in the previews, but he's here! Dont worry!" kinda things.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I dunno, maybe they wanted to make sure we understood Conner wouldn't show up until the end. I mean, looking at the preview pages you got annoyed by the lack of Superboy, perhaps DC was just trying to avoid complaints and concerns before they started to crop up? It could be one of those "You wont see him in the previews, but he's here! Dont worry!" kinda things.

Isnt that sweet of them lol.

Is this the page you think is the last page?

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

says "page# 30" at the top.

"Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    says "page# 30" at the top.

Dumb question,that's the last page of the comic right,story and adds,right?

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Yup that's true.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Isnt that sweet of them lol.
    Ha, not sweet, just trying to avoid fan complaints. Conner's been in a weird spot for a while and its in DC's best interests if his fans dont get any more pissed than we already are.

Business is never sweet, kind, or caring. Corporate social responsibility (the ethical theory that says business should help the community) offers short-term losses for long-term gains. It is in the company's best interest to make you think they care. But the only thing they truly care about is your money.

~ Black Panther.

Well, I have some problems with the fist gen status quos in the current DCU, I have a problem with the second gen status quo, I flat out don't like the fourth.

But it looks like the third is going to be great again.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

Edit: Nevermind, I thought something I shared was from YJ but it might be from the Flash annual

New variant for Naomi #1, looks like she may know Superman is Clark Kent?
    clarkn.jpg