Page 377 of 613 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387427477 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 9194

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    She's actually not done her book, and I'm pretty confident she's not back at the Planet.

Perry set his pride and hurt feeling aside and he called Lois in because Jimmy was basically hysterical and unwilling to talk to anyone about it.

It's a pretty nice character moment for Lois, Clark, Jimmy, and even Perry when you think about it.
    It was a nice character moment. If nothing else, Bendis really does get this cast.

But I'm ashamed Im misreading some of these scenes......seems like I have zero focus these days. Stupid school, forcing all these "facts" and "knowledge" into my head and pushing out all the comic book stuff!
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Yoda, I was so very, very, very wrong in my tinfoil hat theory. Bendis is crazy, but maybe not that crazy lmao

This leaves us with the other character to think about. I genuinely don't know what to think anymore lol

Edit: I take it all back! Never admit defeat! I think we're looking at a callback to a very famous Superman story, but with a twist.
    I wouldn't give up yet either. I think there still could be more to it than what we have seen. But now you gotta tell me what story you're talking about.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    But I'm ashamed Im misreading some of these scenes......seems like I have zero focus these days. Stupid school, forcing all these "facts" and "knowledge" into my head and pushing out all the comic book stuff!
    The struggle on that front is very real lol Honestly, I use this place primarily as a means to keep me writing while I'm taking a break from writing papers/labs for school or answering emails for work. Talking about silly guys in tights is surprisingly productive for me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I wouldn't give up yet either. I think there still could be more to it than what we have seen. But now you gotta tell me what story you're talking about.
    For The Man Who Has Everything.

Or everything he thinks he should want.

Bobby Hill

Last edited by Superlad93; 03-06-2019 at 09:35 AM.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Don't know why but I had this random thought after reading YJ #3. Jon and Cassie dating.

For The Man Who Has Everything.

Or everything he thinks he should want.

Bobby Hill
    Oh, good call. I can definitely see that. Though the internet would likely burn to the ground upon the dual revelations that that would entail. Which kinda seems to give Bendis life half the time!

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    Don't know why but I had this random thought after reading YJ #3. Jon and Cassie dating.
    That's a story i'd like to read

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Oh, good call. I can definitely see that. Though the internet would likely burn to the ground upon the dual revelations that that would entail. Which kinda seems to give Bendis life half the time!
    Oh, I'm very, very, very aware of what the digital burning effigy will look like after the revelations, especially after the set up presented. It won't matter that it's a clever use of everything the character has been and their origins, or that it would be an extremely positive look on a subject.

Also, I wouldn't at all be surprised if you-know-who helped out with this idea similar to the Ruka Lois stuff.
    Last edited by Superlad93; 03-06-2019 at 10:19 AM.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Amazing Member

[QUOTE=MeGrimlock420;4236748]Don't know why but I had this random thought after reading YJ #3. Jon and Cassie dating.

Oh god no, please no
    Last edited by Superfamily; 03-06-2019 at 10:06 AM.

No. Absolutely not.

Bendis retweeted this yesterday https://twitter.com/drinkpinkink/sta...78256465440769

Sugar and Spike have been mention with Leviathan, and apparently in Wonder Twins. So, I'm wondering if, similar to Dial H, Ruka's Lois Lane, and Young Justice, this is a hint at the characters coming back as either a book under Wonder Comics, or being featured in another book.

My gut and my heart tell me/wanna believe that it's in the Jimmy Olsen book. Theoretically Keith and Bilquis' Sugar and Spike book functioned similar to what I think a Jimmy Olsen book would work like at baseline. Maybe Jimmy's really good friends with one or both of them (Spike and Jimmy sharing similar hair and freckles)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    No. Absolutely not.
    Exactly this. Its a weird gen gap for Jon, throws him into a similar bucket with Conner so it'll be like going back to 2003 era Conner. Plus it would also damage Cassie's character.

Astonishing Member

I certainly hope not.

Can we please not throw Cassie into any new ships or any ships, period?

The Conner-Cassie-Tim drama from Johns' Teen Titans is why I have no idea what Cassie is all about to this day. Completely derailed her character.

Jon and Cassie dating... What a cursed thought.

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    Can we please not throw Cassie into any new ships or any ships, period?

The Conner-Cassie-Tim drama from Johns' Teen Titans is why I have no idea what Cassie is all about to this day. Completely derailed her character.

Jon and Cassie dating... What a cursed thought.
    I afraid that's what Bendis could do.

Incredible Member

I afraid that's what Bendis could do.
    Nah, I don't think Bendis would revisit ideas like that. It would be very similar to John's Superboy and Cassie relationship.