Page 399 of 613 FirstFirst ... 299349389395396397398399400401402403409449499 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 9194
    Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Yeah it seeming more likely Lois takes Lex’s offer and that plays out in superman. Doubt whatever it is will affect her solo

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Yeah it seeming more likely Lois takes Lex’s offer and that plays out in superman. Doubt whatever it is will affect her solo
    I think it'll be referenced in Lois' series actually, the solicitation does say she's carrying a secret, and I don't think it's just the fact Supes is her husband as she's planning on making that public in her book anyway

Maybe his offer will be getting rid of Jor-El, like reverting the timeline getting rid of. Clark and probably even Jon would have major problems with that, whether Jor-El makes up with everyone or not, and it looks like he will in the first place.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

Doomsday Clock will be released in two separate trade volumes starting with Volume One in October, Volume Two will come out in May 2020

https://www.newsarama.com/44948-doom...-may-2020.html

May 2020 is when Year of the Villains is due to end, so we should finally be in the post-doomsday clock status quo for all the books by then

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Doomsday Clock will be released in two separate trade volumes starting with Volume One in October, Volume Two will come out in May 2020

May 2020 is when Year of the Villains is due to end, so we should finally be in the post-doomsday clock status quo for all the books by then
    Let’s see if Johns and Frank even finish DDC this year...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Let’s see if Johns and Frank even finish DDC this year...
    Don’t think it’s in their hands at this point.
    Currently Reading:

DC: The Flash, Challenge of the Super Sons, Nightwing

Image: Lazarus: Risen, The Old Guard, Black Magick

Boom: Mighty Morphin', Power Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Don’t think it’s in their hands at this point.
    Apparently Hickman’s Secret Wars was delayed not because it wasn’t done but because Marvel editorial wanted to hold it back for some reason. I don’t know if that’s true, seems idiotic to me, but maybe something similar is happening. I just don’t get why they’re delaying things if the work is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

I think you have it wrong, year of the villain ends in November. Whatever the event is that starts in December (Metal 2?), will be set after that.

November is supposedly the big Justice League vs. Legion of Doom battle. Which i think we can expect the Justice League to lose, which leads into whatever Snyder's 2020 event will be.

I still think Luthor made his offer to Lois back in Action Comics 1003, so whatever that was it hasn't resulted in Lois turning on anyone yet. Rucka has said she'll be dealing with the fallout to the photograph of her kissing Superman in her solo book, I don't think the whole Lex Luthor thing will play much of a role there. It doesn't fit really. Bendis set up Lois for her role in Leviathan and Rucka's book to serve his story not to have it revolve around Snyder's. So while i think it might touch on it, it doesn't make sense to me within the overall context of what Bendis is doing to have his and Rucka's plans hinge on whatever Snyder is doing in Justice League.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

I'm thinking it might be the thing that Lois "secret that could disrupt Superman’s life" that Lois knows?

But I'm kind of second guessing that since depending on the Action special. All in all, lot of intrigue going on with Lois at the moment. Some of the most high profile story she's had in ages.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

The only reason I doubt that is supposedly she learned whatever secret she found out in space and that changed her behavior. Luthor showed up after she reunited with Clark, so the timing doesnt work there if it was Action 1003. The YotV meeting with Luthor happens in Action 1013, and her solo book comes out Juky 3rd, so the timing would be all out of whack there. Plus, Bendis has said her secret is more general and not something to do with Clark or that would hurt him. Which again doesn't track with what Luthor is offering.

I think we'll have a better idea with next week's Justice League and we presumably get the 6th Dimension Lois' story.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Part of me is starting to think that what Lois actually learned in space was that they weren't a normal family. I'm think that's is it's own thing and this is something closer to home.

I think Bendis might've been talking ahead while also talking about what was currently going on.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Looks like Wednesday's new Young Justice issue willa answer how Tim remembers Connor https://twitter.com/lodix1/status/1121874332186284032

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Looks like Wednesday's new Young Justice issue willa answer how Tim remembers Connor https://twitter.com/lodix1/status/1121874332186284032
    Oh good Tim and Spoiler are still together.

BANNED

So Bendis gets to write for Zatana and Stephanie Brown in YJ this week, i guess this is to explain what became of Steph and why Tim started out the book solo